55

Molly's P.O.V

I sat in my room bored as fuck while studying. This is so hard!

Jungkook blocked me for no goddamn reason and Jackson unfriended me. I miss Jungkook so much!

Jackson had to unfriend me because of code blue. Well what's code blue you might ask? Dispatch looks through their phone every year and he has to unfriend me and remove my number or else they'll think we're together. Even though the media knows that I am his childhood friend, who knows what rumors these would make? So he unfriends everyone except his group members every year.

I closed my laptop getting bored and got up. Oh damn my legs are hurting!

I got out of the room and decided to check up on Alice. I knocked on her door.

"Come in!" She said so I entered. She was on her laptop.

"Hey! What're you doing?" I asked.

"Oh I'm just studying but I got bored." She closed her laptop. "How's your studies?"

"It's like shit! I can't understand anything!" I said frustrated and sat in front of her on the bed.

She chuckled. "Same!"

"High school is difficult!"

"True!" She said. "By the way, how's Jackson?"

"Oh he's good!" I said not wanting to tell her about dispatch.

"Good then." She said. "Just wanting to know if my idol is happy."

"Yeah I understand." I said thinking about Jungkook. I really really miss him!

"Let's get to know each other more. We don't know each other too much." She suggested.

"Okay fine! I can add you on Snapchat. I'm always on Snapchat and then maybe we'll chat." I said.

"Okay then. My Snapchat is 'Alic94'."

I opened my phone and added her. "Added successfully."

"Mollyzzz?"

"Yeah I'm Mollyzzz."

"Alright!"

"You can also add me on Instagram. I'm sLEEpy_MOLLYcoddle." I said and she nodded then I saw a new friend request on Instagram from Kang_Alice94.

"If you want us to get to know each other then we can maybe ask each other questions. What do you think about that?" I suggested.

"Okay! I'll start. Who was your crush that you told me about last time?"

I froze. I can't say Jungkook! But I can just say that it is a celebirty crush and if she really wants to know my crush then I'll say Justin. "Well.... my crush is.."

"Is...?"

"Is..... Jungkook."

She turned silent for a moment then laughed. "Jungkook?"

"Yeah celebrity crush." I said fake laughing.

"Come on tell me your real crush!" She said.

"He's name is Jungkook. I didn't say that he was Jeon Jungkook from BTS, but his name is Jungkook." I said thinking that this idea was better than the Justin one.

"Oh I see.. unique name."

"Indeed!" I said. "Alright, who's your crush?"

"Yoongi."

I laughed. "Not celebrity crush, real crush!"

"His name is Yoongi!" She said and chuckled.

"Oh come on!"

"Okay fine fine! He's my classmate in my new highschool. His name is Noah. Well.. he doesn't like me. He doesn't even look at me or notice me and I don't even think he knows I exist. I'm not so into him though."

"Oh." I said. "That's sad!"

She nodded. "Oh well I have to continue studying because I have an exam tomorrow."

"Oh okay, good luck!" I said getting up.

"Thank you!"

I got out from her room and went to the kitchen to eat some food.

I guess I have to live like I lived before I met Jungkook. He's just an idol, I'm just a fan.