78

Molly's P.O.V

Alice knocked on the door and entered. Jungkook quickly put his mask on.

"The food is ready so come eat." She said.

"Umm.. well Alice, Justin is very introverted and he isn't really comfortable around new people, especially when eating or showing his face. So me and him are gonna eat together in my room. Do you mind?"

She shook her head. "No no it's totally okay! I have studies anyways."

I smiled. "Thanks Alice! Thank you for the food by the way."

"No problem!" She said and went back to the kitchen with us following her.

We both put some soup in a bowl, thanked Alice again and went back to my room.

We closed the room and he took off his mask again.

He tasted the soup. "It's good!"

"Yeah."

"Anyways, so we're seriously gonna sleep on the same bed." He asked still shook.

"I don't have anything else. The couch is too small. Not comfortable!" I said. "And it's just sleeping! Like what's the worst thing that'll happen? Me putting my hand in your face?" I said trying to convince him because hell nah I'm not sleeping on the couch and who misses an opportunity to sleep beside their crush.

"You're right.. it's not so bad." He said thinking about it.

I grinned. "Okay eat now! Then we can watch a movie." I said and he nodded.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"I've heard about a movie called 'The secret that can never be told'. Wanna watch it?" I asked.

"Oh that movie! I've heard that it's very good. Sure we'll watch it." He said and I smiled.

"Now tell me more about your crush." He said. The crush topic is becoming annoying!

"Why are you always asking about him?" I asked and he put his bowl away being done with it. "He's not important now. I'm hanging out with you. You're important!" I said and put down my bowl also being done with it.

He looked down and smiled. I kind of saw a small blush on his cheeks. Cute!

"So I'm more important than him?" He asked still looking down.

"Yes!" I said confidently cause 'Justin' doesn't even exist.

His smile turned to a big grin and his blush became more visible but he was still looking down.

"Aaaw baby Koo is blushing!" I said pinching his cheek. He blushed even more.

I jumped on him hugging him. He hugged back and we both laughed. I was on top of him hugging him.

"Why don't you tell me about your crush?" I asked moving so I sat beside him.

"I don't have one."

"I don't think that you're an innocent potato." I said.

"I can be a pervert and not have a crush." He said.

I was smiling the whole time even though his words made me more scared to confess. "But I feel like you do."

"Okay.. I do!" He said.

"I KNEW IT!"

"But I'm not telling you who." He said.

"Why?" I whined.