36

Mollyzzz's P.O.V

I went to the bathroom and heard the doorbell ring when I were in there. Gotta hurry up!

I washed my hands and got out of the bathroom to go open the door, only to see Alice opening the door.

"OMG!" She covered her face and backed away shocked. She noticed me and looked at me. "Molly- Jackson- He- Here- How- What?!?!" She looked at me and Jackson.

I looked at Jackson. "OMG IT'S JACKSON!!!" I screamed covering my face and started screaming while running towards them.

Alice started screaming with me. We looked at each other and screamed. I looked back at Jackson giving him a slight wink.

"Hi! I was just trying to surprise some fans and the members weren't free so I did it alone." Jackson said.

Alice stopped freaking out, taking a deep breath while calming down so I did the same.

"Wah we're lucky!" Alice said looking at me and I nodded.

Jackson hugged Alice first then hugged me. While he were hugging me I said smiling "Hi shit head!".

He broke the hug and flicked my forehead. "Hi poo head!"

"You- what?! What is going on?!?!" She asked shocked and confused.

"Okay!" I said "Jackson let me introduce you to Alice, my new roommate. Alice let me introduce you to Jackson, my childhood friend".

Her jaw dropped. "Your what now?!"

"Childhood friend!" I and Jackson grinned. The media knows that I am Jackson's childhood friend but it's not so popular, but if you search for it, you'll find me.. so I thought that she'd knew about this.

"Anyways Alice, we'll be in my room if you want us." I said.

She nodded still shocked and we went to my room.

Jackson layed down on my bed. "Your bed is nice!"

"I know! That's why I bought it, duh!" I said and sat down on my bed.

He sat up and smirked "So.. how's you and Jungkook?"

I smiled thinking about him. "Nothing much bae.." My smile turned into a sad smile. "Just friendzoned!"

"You are?!?! How do you know???"

"I said that he is my best friend and he agreed."

Jackson facepalmed himself. "He didn't friendzone you, you did!"

"Oopsie!" I giggled awkwardly. "I mean he treats me like he likes me. He always holds my hands, he kisses me sometimes and hugs me a lot. I mean, I do that too but.. he started it. He kissed me first!"

"He kissed you again?!" Jackson asked and I nodded. "Wow!"

"Yeah he did.." I said.

Jackson eyes landed on my neck. "Oh I like your necklace! It looks expensive. Where did you buy it?" He said coming closer it to take a closer look.

"Jungkook gave me it a few days ago."

Jackson looked at me. "You are not friend zoned! He likes you!"

"As a friend!" I said rolling my eyes.

"No way! He kissed you twice, holds your hands, gives you gifts and freaking asked you on a date on your first meet!"

"That's nothing! It's just because it was our first meet!"

"Friends kissing each other? Twice?" He said. I got silent.