123

Molly's P.O.V

We were playing truth or dare, a kissing dare came on and I might kiss Beomsoo, and guess who agreed.. of course the stupid boy Jeon Jungkook!

"Let's do the dare!" Jungkook agreed. Shit shit shit shit! Is he crazy?! I'm not gonna kiss Beomsoo if he wins and chooses me! I hope Jungkook wins, or Beomsoo chooses Alice if he wins!

Beomsoo and Jungkook held each other hands and started wrestling each other. They were in the middle most of the time, until Beomsoo started to get tired. He pushed himself a little more and almost won over Jungkook. My heart raised like a maniac because I absolutely did not want him to win!

Turn out Jungkook wasn't using his full power this whole time, and now used it when Beomsoo was about to win. So Jungkook made Beomsoo lose in a second.

"I win!" Jungkook said grinning and stood up. "I won't choose Beomsoo, obviously.. so I have to choose between Alice and Molly."

"Go after the alphabetic order." Beomsoo said.

"No! Don't do that!" Alice almost immediately said.

Jungkook gave out a light chuckle. "So, who's desperate to kiss me?"

"Me me!" I said in a light voice while acting sarcastic. Alice laughed a little.

"Okay fine then, why not?" Jungkook said. I acted shocked.

"Me?!"

"Yes you. Come on!" Jungkook said. I stood up and went to him. He slid off his mask and kissed me a short kiss acting like it's our first time.

"OOOH!" Alice said and laughed.

He broke the kiss and I acted shy then sat down. Jungkook sat down too and took his mask up. He spined the bottle and it landed on me and Alice. I'm going to ask for the first time. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

I pressed dare on Beomsoo's phone and read the dare. "See how close you can get your lips to the lips of the player opposite of you, without touching. It's all kiss dares in this adult level, what the heck?"

"I know right!" Alice said. "Who's in front of me? Beomsoo or Justin?" She asked since there wasn't actually anyone sitting opposite of her. I sat beside her on the left side, Beomsoo on her right side and Jungkook on my left side. Opposite of Alice was the space between Beomsoo and Jungkook.

"I think Beomsoo." I said.

"I think Justin." Beomsoo said.

"Nah I think it's Beomsoo." Jungkook answered.

"Who are you desperate to kiss?" I said chuckling.

"None!" She answered.

"Then don't do the dare.. but you'll get a punishment." Jungkook said.

"Okay no no I'll do it. I don't know so I'll do it with both." She said.

"What?!" We all except Alice said at the same time.

She chuckled. "I'm kidding! Beomsoo you look closer to the middle actually."

"I agree!" I said.

"Me too!" Jungkook said.

"Fine okay." Beomsoo agreed.

They got close to each other, not so close though. There was almost a half meter between them when Alice burst out laughing. We started laughing with her. "Wait wait let's try again." She said and got closer to him. This time they closer, actually really close. There was about 10 cm between there lips when Beomsoo started laughing. Alice started laughing too and backed away. "I did it! I'm done!" She said and laughed. We laughed along.