19

Molly's P.O.V

Jungkook got closer, closer and closer. Until.. I could feel his soft lips on mine. I can't believe Jeon Jungkook kissed me!

I closed my eyes enjoying the moment while we were kissing passionetly.

Soon he broke the kiss and I could see his dark red face. I was blushing too. He looked at the ground "I-I'm s-sorry! So s-so sorry!"

I looked at the ground too "N-no it's okay!" I said. "I liked it!" I mumbled not wanting him to hear cause I was shy.

"Huh?" He looked at me and I looked at him too.

"I liked it!" I said more clearly and he looked down smiling. I did the same.

"..."

"..."

"Umm.. d-do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"No.. do you have a girlfriend?"

"No"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Wanna walk a little?" He looked up. I nodded and looked up. We got up and started walking.

"Umm.. why did you ask me if I had a boyfriend?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just thought of it.. why did you?"

"Because you asked me.."

It was awkward and my face was still red. I was looking at the ground while we were walking. We were standing close so I could feel his hand brushing on mine.

I put my hand closer to his hand and slowly interwined our hands. God dammit I'm gonna boil soon! Why did he decide to do all this at the same minuit, and on our first meet?! Actually, why am I doing this too? I'm gonna boil and scream soon.. but I like it though..

We kept walking like that.. looking up or down but not at each other and with interwined hands.

"Do you want ice cream?" He asked still not looking at me.

"Only if you want." I said looking somewhere else.

It was silent for a moment when he said "You're my ice cream!". He said it in a low voice but I could clearly hear it. I could also clearly hear from his voice that he was nervous.

My heart skipped a beat, no, two beats when he said that. His flirtings and romantic action are driving me crazy! I need icecream or else my heart is gonna burn! I did feel some emotion for him since we texted.. before he told me he was Jungkook.. so I kind of liked him.. and I think I'm liking him more when we meet.

We got in an ice cream shop and ordered 2 strawberry ice creams. When I got my icecream I felt more calm. It's probably because I stopped thinking about the kiss and his hand so I stopped blushing. Luckily, no one at the ice cream shop recognized Jungkook.

We sat down at a table in the shop and ate the ice cream.

"Have you ever tasted banana milk ice cream?" He asked all of a sudden and I almost choked on my ice cream.

"No, but I know that you like banana milk. I didn't excpect you to bring it up now." I said and laughed so he laughed too.

"Yeah you should taste it! It's really delecious!" He said and I nodded.

I looked at the sky. The sun was gonna set. "Hey Kookie, the sun is gonna set soon, look!"

He looked at the sky then looked back at me. "Wanna go watch it on the beach?" He asked.