194

Beomsoo's P.O.V.

I panted as I ran away from the hospital as fast as I can.

I fucked up! I fucked up really badly! This didn't go as planned at all! I don't know why I hurt Molly, and most importantly, I don't know why I showed them my face. The police is probably after me. I have nowhere to stay! I can't go back home because the police will find me and my parents will probably kick me out or scold me.

I dialed Olga's number as I hid in an empty parking lot. Please answer!

"Beomsoo, what the hell have you done?!" I heard Olga's voice say directly without even a hi.

"Olga, please help! Can I stay at your place for now! Please! I'll explain everything there!"

"No need to explain anything! I know everything! You're on the TV, YouTube and the news. I did say I wanted to help you date Molly because she's your crush, but I never said that you should hurt her and Jungkook that much! Fights and punches aren't that serious, but what you did is serious! You were planning on killing Jungkook! Why? To date Molly. That's so dumb! I'm not going to hide a murderer in my house! I'm sorry but what you did is wrong and you have to face the consequences. I don't want to get into trouble!" She angrily said leaving me dumbfounded.

"But Olga please!! You're my best friend! You can't leave me like this!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't befriend a murderer."

"Olga-" The sound of the call ending was heard. Beep beep beep.

I slid the phone off my face still in shock. She really left me like this, and I really fucked up!

______________________

Molly's P.O.V.

I woke up finding myself in a hospital room. I looked around me and didn't find anyone else. I just found an empty bed beside mine. I decided to message Jungkook because he was awake when everything happened.

------------

1 July 19:57

Mollyzzz:
Kookie ❤️
Where are you 🧐
And where am I? 🤨
In which room am I in? 🏥
There's another bed in the room I'm in wth 🛏
Kook? 🤨
You're not dead are you 😰
Pls don't tell me Beomsoo attacked you again😰

Kookie🐰💜:
I'm taking a shit

Mollyzzz:
Oh thank god you're okay 😮‍💨
How did you go to the bathroom alone though 🧐
You've also gotten hurt newly 🩹

Kookie🐰💜:
My wound is just hurting extra but I'm okay
Btw jackson helped me get up
I called him to come when you passed out

Mollyzzz:
I didn't sleep for more than a day did I? 😬

Kookie🐰💜:
No you only slept for some hours
Btw the bed beside you is mine
We're staying in the same room
I'm coming back now

See you in a minute 😁❤️

Mollyzzz:
Okay ❤️
[Read 20:03]

-------------

Jungkook entered the room with Jackson. They both greeted me while Jackson helped Jungkook on the bed. "There's something you need to know," Jungkook said. He explained everything about the cameras and what the doctor had told him.