In the morning

You woke up to Bucky sound asleep on your chest, he looked so peaceful, you focused on his feelings and you felt less of his fear and more of a calm feeling. You laid there for another 30 minutes till he woke up.

When Bucky woke up he hesitated to move "y/n?" "Hi Bucky" you could feel he felt a bit nervous. "How long have you been awake?" "Only about a half hour, yI wanted you to sleep." "Thank you" he said softly.

There was a moment of silence where you and Bucky locked eyes then Bucky kinda jerked up "uh I'm  gonna take a shower, I think we have training today, I'll uh see ya there" with that Bucky jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom.

You made your way out of his room and Steve was walking towards you "hey uh y/n, what were ya doing in buckys room?" "Oh hey cap just asked him if we're we're still on for training today" "oh okay, did you talk to him about the other thing?" "Uh no not yet I'll ask him about it later, I'll  uh see ya later"  you walked back to your room and shut the door.

Buckys room...

"Hey Bucky, it's me" "I'll be out in a minute" "alright" Steve said as he looked around buckys room. His bed looked as if two people slept in it, Steve moved his head just a little bit to see light pink socks. "Mhm" Steve said to himself. "Hey what's up" Bucky said "I just came to check on ya, but what was y/n doing in your room?" Bucky Swallowed "uh nothing, she was just..." Bucky looked around the room "she was being me my plums"  Steve chuckled "okay man".

The kitchen...

"Friday can you tell everyone I need to see them in the kitchen for an announcement" "yes Steve"
Soon everyone was in the kitchen "what's up Steve?" Sam asked "do we have a mission?" Nat asked "no no , Tony's little gathering is tonight." "Uh that's tonight?" "Yes it is"  "uh what do we wear?" You spoke "y/n you don't have a dress do you?" Wanda asked "uh no" u said nervously "we can go shopping, Nat you in?" "Duh" . "Okay get ready and meet downstairs in 30?" "Okay" you said smiling.

You made your way back to your room, you didn't do much with your hair just let it fall naturally, you couldn't really do much seeing as you didn't have anything "god I gotta get a job" you put on your jeans and your sweatshirt and black sneakers.

You made your way to meet up with Wanda and Nat and soon y'all were heading for the mall. The mall was beautiful it has so many stores, you looked around and found so many pretty dresses that were way out of your budget. Wanda an Nat has already chosen theirs when they has asked you about yours."which one did you see?" "Uh I seen a lot but all out of my price range" nat chuckled "y/n this is Tony's credit car, he said get whatever we want. Especially you since you don't have much" "wow really? Okay"

You picked out some new jeans, leggings, tops and sweats and sweatshirts. You chose a black dress similar to Nats and Wanda chose a red dress, then you all went back home to get ready.

Yours is the first, Nats is second and Wandas is last*