HYDRA

As Bucky made his way back to the compound there was a small child, maybe 3 or 4 that seemed lost. He was standing in an alley with a toy figure in one hand and his other hand up to his eye crying. "Hey there little buddy are you lost?" Bucky asked softly as the boy sniffles "ye-yes". Bucky looked around and seen no other adults. The little boy hugged on buckys thigh. "Okay um let's get you to a store" Bucky said as he picked the little boy up with his one hand.

As soon as he did that he felt a pinch on the back of his neck and blinked a few times before placing the boy back down. "Ho-hold on a second". The boy watched as Bucky fell to his knees "ah Mr.Barnes, always knew you had a soft spot for kids" the little boy spoke as he slowly started to morph into Bucky. "I'm sure y/n will love the flowers". Buckys vision went black...

———

"Stark is it hydra tech?" "Yes indeed it is cap"
Bucky groaned of the feeling it left on the back of his neck. "It's a little Device that can work either way, it can stop you from using your Powers or simply stop you from throwing a punch" tony said.

"That must have been why y/n sent me and Wanda her location she had to have had a feeling something was wrong, the use of her powers right?" "Yes but whom ever this was could have placed it on her and she never knew. She probably tried to use her powers but couldn't and thought Bucky found a way to keep her out of her head so her natural instincts kicked in"

"Why does hydra want her?" "Wanda her powers are similar to yours, Vision and I have been running tests on her and she's almost as powerful as you, she just doesn't know it" "are you saying she got her powers from the Power stone?" "It could be, that's probably why her magic is purple"

"We need to get her back stark" "Friday is running a search but all we can do is wait."  "Thats not good enough stark. Wanda, Nat yall said she sent her location right?" "Yes" "let's go then" Bucky said rising from his chair. "Bucky it could be a trap" cap said as he placed his hand on buckys chest "I don't care cap. Y/ns my girl and she's in danger" Bucky said as he looked into caps eyes "Wanda, Nat let's go"

—————-

Your POV-
You slowly opened your eye to adjust to the bright white lights. "She's awake" you slowly moved your body then felt restraints pulling on your arms and legs. "Well hello there pretty one" "bu-Bucky?" "Hey there babe how'd ya sleep?" "Wh-why am I tied up, why can't I feel you?" "Oh love you don't remember?" You looked up at Bucky cluelessly "no" "after our date you went all purple stars on us, Your powers went out of control, tony had me take you to a hydra base so they could control your powers better" Bucky said as he stroked your hair.
"We're gonna take care y/n".

You looked around the room as Bucky made his way to the door "wait bu-Bucky?" "Yes my love?" "I thought you said hydra was bad?" Bucky smiled "there is a part of hydra that is bad but this, this is the good part, now rest my love"

Bucky let me and Wanda go ask, it might be a little weird if you go in there and show them a picture of you and ask if they seen a woman with you" "yeah okay".

Shortly after Wanda and Nat came back out. "What they say?" "Yeah she was definitely here with someone who looks like you" "exactly like you Bucky" Wanda added. "What are we dealing with some type of shape shifter that works with hydra?"
"It looks like it buck but we should get back to the compound and see if they found anything" Nat said.

At the compound

"Find anything?" "No Bucky sorry" tony said "well she was definitely there with someone who looks like Bucky, exactly like him" "like a shapeshifter?" Steve question. "Yes Steve" nat replied.

AN// hi babies sorry for this short chapter I've had a bad week, I will definitely try to make the next chapter longer. I hope whom ever is reading this story is enjoying.❤️