The night

You began with a shower, rose scented this time. You put your products in then blew dry your hair till is was dried in it's natural state. You put light make up on that consists of mascara, lip gloss, a little highlight and eye liner. You slipped into your dress that fit perfectly, it showed off your curves that you constantly forget you have, then smiled on your black heals.

You waited in your room for about 20 minutes after the party started because you were too nervous to be around people you never met. Finally you gathered the courage to leave your room.

The party was on the other side of the tower so you took your heals off till you got closer. Hearing the music made you tense up shut but you took a breath and made your way down the stairs. You felt eyes on you, Nat and Wanda made their way over to you. "Y/n you look freaking amazing" Nat said as she took your hand and spun you. "Thank you" you smiled "you truly look beautiful y/n" you hugged Nat and Wanda then they brought you over to Steve, Bucky and Thor.

"Wow this is the mighty Aid you speak on, she is breathtaking" Thor spoke as Bucky picked his head up and noticed your beauty. "Uh hello, I don't think we've met" you reached your hand out "no we haven't, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss.Aid" "y/n is fine" "care to dance?" You looked at nat in shock, she motioned you to go "yes, sure of course".

With that Thor took your hand while Bucky followed you with his eyes. "Bucky you good?" Cap asked Bucky had no response, he just watched you dance with Thor.

Buckys POV
Standing here at Tony's parties are probably the worst things to do. Majority of the time I stay near Steve or Sam but that's about it. For a moment I looked up to see y/n and she looked beautiful. I wanted to ask her to dance but Thor had beat me to it. She was simply all I was seeing.

...
"Bucky!" Buckys attention went back to Steve, Steve looked at Bucky. "So ya wanna tell me the truth about why y/ n was in your room this morning?" "Steve I don't know what your talking about" Bucky watched as Thor's hand slid up your back. "Bucky I seen her socks" Bucky turn his head and rolled his eyes "okay okay, I was having a bad dream about hydra, y/n heard me freaking out and came to my room and woke me up" Bucky swallowed "when I woke up she was there and it felt...It felt nice and I felt safe Steve" he looked up at Steve "I asked her to stay with me and she did, and Steve I slept through the night." Bucky looked at you. "With her I felt, I felt Calm".

Steve smiled at Bucky, "does Bucky have a little crush?" He nudged Bucky and Bucky smirked. "you
think she'd be interested in me?" "Definitely Bucky"

Steve made his way over to you and Thor, "May I steel him for a moment?" Then called Bucky over "dance with y/n so she's not alone" Thor looked at Steve with confusion and Steve shot Thor a let's go look.

"Hey Bucky" you smiled "uh hey" Bucky looked down "how ya feeling" "good!, I mean good. You?" "I'm pretty good, nervous but okay" "your nervous?" "Yeah crowds aren't really my thing" Bucky smiled "me neither, how about we go somewhere more quiet?" You smiled "id love that".

Bucky lead you out to the roof where there was a bench. "Wow the stars are beautiful" you looked at the stars and embraced the wind in your face. "Y/n I just wanted to say thank you" you looked back at Bucky "for what?" "Last night, you helped me more than you know" Bucky took your hand "I also wanted to say that you looked very beautiful" you smiled "and you look very handsome" Bucky blushed while you chuckled "Um would u like to uh, go on a date with me?" Your face filled with shock "you don't have to if you don't want to I was just Um asking"
Bucky began to shy away. You placed your hand on his check "of course I would" you smiled at Bucky while you locked your hand with his and rested your head in his shoulder, you looked up just for a moment to see the biggest smile you have ever seen on Mr. Barnes.