Taken

"Shes been spotted Many times sir, you have seen her for yourself what are we waiting for?" "You dare raise your voice at me? "No no sir it's just we have her right in the palm of our hand-" "I know where we have her, she's building up her trust with the winter soldier, that's all we need"

———————————————————————————
At the compound -

"Good morning Steve" "Good morning Y/n, have you seen Bucky?" "Actually not I haven't, thought he was with you" "nope. He'll show up sooner or later"

Buckys POV
"Your lady will love these, they're fresh and smell amazing" Bucky took a deep breath in of the flowers that the lady handed to him "don't they smell pretty mister?" A little girl popped up from behind the stand "they do smell amazing" "7.50 is your total" Bucky handed the lady the money then something flashy caught his eye "what are those?" Bucky points to the little bow filled with rings. "My daughter makes little wire jewelry, these are her rings" Bucky looked at the little girl "did you make a purple one?" ( purple is the color of your magic ) the little girls eyes lit up "yes right here" she said as she held it out to him "I'll take it". "That will be 1 Dollars" Bucky bent down to the little girl and handed her a five dollar bill "keep the change and keep up the good work kid" her eyes got big as she jumped to give Bucky a hug. Bucky looked at the mom for consent to hug the little girl back and she nodded. Bucky waved goodby to the two as he made his way back to the compound.

(A/n) - I soo love the thought of Bucky being a dad 🥺

Back at the compound -

" yeah I can't find him anywhere Steve" you say as the elevator door opens. Steve's eyes get big and a smile starts to form as Bucky walks out of the elevator with flowers in one hand and his finger to his lips. "He uh probably just went for a run or something" "pffff" "hey y/n " you jumped at the sound of buckys voice "aww Bucky" you said as you seen the flowers in his hand. "These are beautiful" you said as you placed a kiss on his cheek. "I knew you'd love em" you smiled "I wanna take you out tonight" "ooo okay Mr.Barnes" you said as u kissed his nose.

Later that night-

"Do you know where he's taking you?" "Nope he said it's a surprise" you said as you fluffed your hair one last time. "I didn't think Bucky was one for surprises" "me neither guess our girl is changing him" Nat said as Wanda chuckled "oh stop it you two" you said rolling your eyes.

"Cmon I can't be late for my surprise" you said as you lead Wanda and Nat out of your room.

"There she is, there's my beautiful girl" Bucky said as he opened his arms "another hug? What did I do" you said as u chuckled. "Don't be out to late kids" Steve said "and no playing hide the zucchini in my car" tony mentioned as you rolled your eyes.

Bucky drove for about 20 minutes before reaching the restaurant. The two of you enter a beautiful 8 story restaurant, "Mr. barnes right this way". The man took you two up to the eighth floor and seated you two At a window with a city view.

"Bucky this is beautiful" you said smiling "anything for you Y/n"

The two of you ate dinner then talked, Bucky began asking you questions that he had already knew about and was acting strange. "I need to use the lady's room, I'll be right back my love" you said sweetly.

While in the lady's room, you had a strange feeling about Bucky. You sent Wanda and Nat your location just to be safe then left the bathroom.

When you got back to the table there was two filled glasses of wine, Yours was more bubbly then normal. "It's a new specialty wine, mine was the same until I sipped" "oh I see" you said as you sipped the wine.

Moments later Bucky called for the check. The two of you left and made your way to the car. "Bucky I'm feeling weird" "what's wrong y/n?" "My head I can't, I can't-" "you can't what? Read my mind or feel my emotions?" Your head shot up "Bucky what's going on" was the last thing you said before your vision went black.

At the compound-

"Hey Wanda did y/n send you her location?" "Yeah why?" "That's weird". Moments later Nat and Wanda heard the elevator ding "well looks like their back"

Steve's POV-
"Steve!!" "Bucky? Where's- shit Bucky what happen? Friday call for everyone". Bucky fell into Steve's arms. "where's y/n?" "What do you mean where is she, she was with you" Bucky looked up at Steve, "Steve that wasn't me"

"Steve what's going on?" Wanda said following Nat "Bucky where's y/n" tony said as vision, Thor and Peter followed in.

"hydra has her"