The wake up

You woke up to the overwhelming feeling of pain, fright and worry. You scanned the room over and over again trying to figure out where you were.

"Y/n your awake, tony she's up" you jumped at the sound of the voice that sounded familiar but you couldn't put your finger in it.

"Hey stranger" you assume was tony said as you just starred at him. Soon the room was filled with Steve, Nat and Wanda who you remember slightly.

"What's up with her tony?" The red head asked tony walked over to the table where your purple necklace laid. "This little gadget was controlling her powers, it was holding her back from being able to feel emotions" tony paused "when she doesn't feel emotions her powers get stronger, she has the power to control it she just doesn't know"

You starred at Bucky while everyone still talked. Hey there doll" when Bucky called you doll something inside switched, you were back. " Bucky whats going on why are we here?"

Tony and Steve looked back at you "how did you just get her to talk Barnes?" "I don't know I just talked to her"

"Bucky we were just at hydra" Bucky as well as Steve, tony, Nat and Wanda looked at you with confusion.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" "Y/n can you tell us what you remember?" Nat asked.

You looked around then began to speak. "Bucky told me I lost control of my powers and that I killed one of the avengers so Tony told Bucky to take me to a hydra facility so they could help me with my powers."

Bucky looked at tony then Steve. "Y/n the night we went out did I uh give you flowers?" "Yes you did they were purple".

Bucky took a deep breathe In and pulled Steve and tony away. "The night me and y/n supposedly went out I bought Her flowers that morning, the morning I seen myself and got knocked out by that little Device" "ohhh that makes sense" tony says sarcastically.

"Hey uh guys? Who did I kill?" You said looking down.

Tony, Steve and Bucky all looked at each other and signed.