The rain

You opened your eyes in the middle of the night to Wanda closing your door "hey I wanted to come check on u, Friday said you weren't sleeping yet"
"No I uh can't seem to sleep" you chuckled "I guess I'm still kinda excited about yesterday's date with Bucky" you pulled your knees to your face and smiled. "You must really like him huh" Wanda said as she made her way over to your bed "yes I do, is it to soon to know?" You chuckled "he hasn't really told me much about himself, which is totally fine I told him when he's ready but Wanda I feel...so connected to him it's weird" "how so?" "His feelings, I can feel his feelings so much more than yours or Steve's, I feel like I've been with him before. It's weird"

Wanda smiled "I'm glad the date went well kid" "hey Wanda?" "Yes y/n?" "Thank you" "for what?" "Training, clothes and just being here for me, I know I've only been here a short time but I don't really remember my mom being in my life but I imagine this is what it may feel like, ya know to have a mom?" Wanda smiled and embraced you in a hug. "Im glad I can make u feel that way but what do you mean you don't remember your mom being in your life" "I was young when she passed away, my dad remarried but she never felt like a mom to me" "ah I see, well I'll see you in the morning" "goodnight"

In the morning:
You woke up to the sound of rain drops hitting your window, you opened your window to embrace the smell of rain with your eyes closed. Shortly after you opened your eyes and had an idea. You ran to buckys room and jumped on him "Bucky Bucky wake up" Bucky opened his eyes in shock to see you on top of him "come on get up" you said as you pulled his arm. Bucky still trying to adjust his eyes to the morning light follows you outside.

"Y/n what are we doing outdoes it's raining" "come here, jump in the puddles with me" you said as you pulled his flesh arm, Bucky groaned but did what you said. He followed your lead and jumped into the puddle with you "see isn't it fun" Bucky started to form a little smile with a chuckle "ye-yeah it's pretty fun" as you jumped from puddle to puddle you held on to buckys hand "come on silly" you jumped and slipped into the grass and pulled Bucky down with you.

Bucky fell right on top of you "oh well hello" "hi there doll" he said smiling down on you as he placed a kissed on your lips. You instantly pulled back and reversed and got on top of him "your not winning that easy Bucky boy" you said as u placed a kiss on his lips once more.

Inside the compound:
Nat and Steve's POV

"Why is that actually the most cute shit I've seen all week?"  "hey Lang-actually Never mind" Steve said as they all turned their heads with smiles.

Back to you and Bucky outside

Bucky pulled you to your feet as he embraced you In his arms. "I like it here Bucky" you said as you snuggled into his chest "I like you here too" he said as you felt his arms tighten around you. "Can we dance?"  You paused "like slowly? Of course".

Bucky took he hand and placed it on your waist and the other hand he matched with yours. The two of you slow danced in the rain for about 10 minutes but it felt like hours.