The date

Buckys room...

Bucky looked around his closet trying to find something to wear, he only hand long sleeve and a few short sleeves. For the hell of it he put on T-Shirt then looked in the mirror. His flesh arm looked great then he looked over to his mental arm and sighed.

"Hey Bucky it's me" y/n opened buckys door to see him wearing the shirt with his arm exposed. "Wow doesn't someone look good in T-Shirt, you smirked "you think I look good?" "Duh why wouldn't you" Bucky look down at his arm then back to the mirror "people are gonna look at it". You took a step out of the door frame and walked closer to Bucky, "may I?" You gesture to his mental arm. "Uh yeah" you place your hand under his mental hand and kisses all up his arm. "If anyone has anything to say, they can say it and I will gladly be right by you're side"

Your lips were inches away from his when he pulled you in. The kiss was slow and soft then he pulled back "I'm-I'm sorry" you smiled and pulled him back in "don't be, it's was amazing"the two of you smiled. "Wear the T-Shirt of you want, you look sexy in whatever ya wear to be honest" you said walking away. Buckys face got a little pink "okay" .

You wore a black sweater and blue jeans with your new slip ons, you waited for Bucky in the kitchen with Steve and Sam. A few moments later Bucky came out wearing his T-Shirt and black jeans.

  "Oo look at Bucky boy showing off them muscles" Sam said "leave him alone Sam" Steve said. You went up to Bucky and hugged him "you look great" you whisper into his ear. He smiled when you pulled away then took your hand. "Don't have to much fun kids" Steve just looked at Sam.

You and Bucky went to this little cafe in town, Bucky liked their plum pie and he wanted you to try it. The two of you talked for awhile until a little boy caught your eye, he was staring at buckys arm. You could tell Bucky was getting uncomfortable so you took his hand and placed it in yours "I'm right here buck, he's just a kid" he shot you a fake smile. A few moments later the little boy came up to you and Bucky.

"Hi" the little boy said looking at Bucky. "Uh hi" Bucky said back surprised "your arm looks cool, what does it do? Can I touch it?" The little boy look up to Bucky with big eyes while Bucky look at you with shock. Bucky began lightly explained for a child's ears what it does. "That's so coool" he chuckled "yeah it's pretty cool" you smiled "can I touch it?" Bucky looked at you and took your hand with his flesh hand. "Su-sure" the little boy reached touch buckys arm. "Wow is so beyond cool!" The little boy jump.

"Landon? Landon where are you??" The little boys mom yelled "I'm right here mom come look at this mans arm. He's super cool" the mom made her way over. You stood up to create a feeling of safety for the mom looking for her lost child. "Hi Ms. My name is y/n and this is Bucky, your son came to say hi to Bucky and thought his arm was cool" Landons mom smiled. "Maddy" the mom said "I'm sorry I ran to the bathroom and told him to stay put" "no worries kids are curious" you smiled "thank you, um what's your name again, sorry?" "Y/n" "nice to meet you y/n, Bucky" she shook both your hands and left with Landon "bye Mr.cool man" he said as he waved.
"Bye bye" buck said as he waved back.

"That wasn't so bad" you said as you sipped your tea "Bucky?" Bucky was still watching the little boy " you have kids?"  You continued "Huh?" "Your just looking at him a certain way, a happy way." "No no I dont have kids" you paused for a moment " do you want kids?" Buckys eye brow shot up, "not like right now silly like in the future. Have mini yours running around" Bucky smiled "yeah I thought about it" "more than once huh" "what? No. Maybe a few times" Bucky chuckled "I don't know I've always thought about having a family but after certain circumstances I don't think I could see myself as a father, I don't think I deserve that happiness and I don't know about having little mes running around" "I think you'd make a great one" Bucky rolled his eyes and shook his head "y/n you don't know me" "then let me know you, of course when your ready" Bucky smiled "okay doll". You smiled and sipped your tea "I can't wait" Bucky smiled then the smile disappeared "yeah".