Chapter 22

Lexi POV

Im laying in the backseat bleeding out in pain. It was so hard to bear and i couldnt help but think is Alex okay. The car stopped and I couldnt really breathe. My chest was getting really tight and everything was spinning around. The passenger door opened and Jay picked me up and ran into the traphouse.

Jay: Doc she was shot in the shoulder and she's lost a lot of blood.

Doc: Alright take her in the room and lay her on the bed.

So I layed her on the bed and told her everything was going to be okay. That Alex was gonna be on her way to come with her. So the doc came back in with a lot of stuff.

Doc: Cut her shirt off and bra off and get that bag right there.

Jay: Alright i gotchu

So I did what he asked me to do and grabbed the bag while he was puttin IV in her. I gave doc the bag and looked at Lexi she was started to drift off to sleep. Doc got out some numbing stuff, a scapal, gauze,bandages, needle and thread stuff to stitch her wound. She rubbed the stuff on Lexi and started cutting the wound open to get the bullet.

She found the bullet and took it out. She then started the stitches and thats when I heard somebody strugglin to get in the house. I grabbed my glock and went to see who it was. I was it was Big D the security guard carrying Alex. Alex was passed out and bleeding hella bad. We took her to the room where the Doc was and laid her on the other side of the bed.

Big D: Doc they shot her twice. One in the shoulder and the other in the chest.

Doc: Alright imma need yall help with her because she's losing a lot of blood.

Big D and Jay: Alright

Doc: Imma start the IV and Jay go and get me more bandages and gauze out of the storage room. Big D imma need you to cut off her tank top and bra.

So I ran to the storage room and grabbed the gauzes and bandages. I ran back to the room and gave the Doc the bandages and gauzes. She put the numbing stuff on Alex and cut the wound open and got the bullet.

Doc: Big D put pressure on it while i stitch it together.

So Big D put pressure on the cut and Doc stitched that would together. Now it was time to do the same to the bullet wound on Alex chest. Doc started and then got the bullet out and stitched her up. After doc was done we clean everything up and left Alex and Lexi in the room together sleep.

Lexi POV

I woke up in hella pain in my shoulder. I wanted to cry so bad. I looked over to see Alex sleep and wrapped up with bandages. Tears began to go down my face and I busted out crying. I never wanted Alex to get hurt especially not over me. This was all my fault and now she's hurt. I kissed her lips and her forehead and she moved a little whining from the pain. I wiped my eyes and got up slowly and started to walk to the bathroom. Then i heard a voice.....

Alex POV

I felt somebody kiss my lip and my forehead and woke up a little. But all I could feel was the pain from my wounds in my chest and shoulder. I whined a little and opened my eyes everything was a little blurry for a minute. Then I seen Lexi wiping her eyes and getting up slowly walking to the bathroom.

Me: Looks like your struggling *laughs a little*

She looks back at me and smiled at me and walked to the bed.

Lexi: I didnt think you were going to wake up so soon.

Me: I felt your soft lips on my lips and forehead. So of course imma wake up.

Lexi: *laughs* You are a trip baby. But I never meamt for anybody to get hurt. Especially not you. This is all my fault. *puts head down*

Me: *lifts Lexi head up* baby you didnt do anything. It was all Kayla. she wanted to take yall from me. That wasnt gonna happen. Plus u my lil shooter and i love you for being by my side. *kisses Lexi*

So Lexi deepend the kiss and sat on my lap. We kissed for a little bit then the Doc came in.

Me: Wassup Doc

Doc: Just came to see if yall were up and alright. But i see that's a yes.

Me: *laughs* yes we are alright just in a little pain. Your money will be wired into your account. And I want to thank you for everything you have did for both of us.

Doc: No problem and yall pain medication is on the dresser. Call me if you need anything. Be sure that yall rest up. Alright ill see yall later. *leaves*

I look in Lexi's eyes and just think that im so lucky to have Lexi and Kalvin in my life.

Lexi: Baby you okay?

Me: Yes im okay just thinking about some stuff. Wanna take a bath?

Lexi: *smiles and kisses Alex* yes ill go run the water.

So i watch Lexi go the bathroom and i look at my phone and see that Lexi's mother has texted and called me. So i texted her back and told her we were alright. She replied back and said thank goodness and told me to rest up.

I got everything that i wanted and things are finally startin to go the right way. 

TO BE CONTINUED......