Chapter 19

FLASHBACK

I walked to it and thats when I saw.....

FLASHBACK ENDS

I was Lexi sitting on the floor of the basement chained up. So I took off to the front door, and knocked down one of my security guards on accident. I ran into the house and ran down the stairs to the basement door. All I could hear was Lexi crying say come back. I bust down the door and ran down the stairs. I grabbed some cutter and ran to Lexi.

Lexi: Omg baby I didnt think you would find me.

Me: Im here baby. Im here.

I cut the chains off her and i grabbed her quick and hugged her tight. She began to cry on my shoulders. Holding her tight a couple tears ran down my face. I didnt think I was ever going to find her.

I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back. She was breathing so hard from all the crying, and she was really cold. I heard my security coming down the stairs and they saw that I had found Lexi.

One of them brung me a cover and I put it around Lexi. I picked her up and walked up the stairs. I laid her on the couch in the living room and went in the kitchen. I grabbed her some water and got a wet cloth and went back in the living room. I wiped her face and gave her the water. I turned on the heat and kissed her.

Me: Baby who did this to you??

Her: Zoe and...

Me: And... who baby you can tell me.

Her: *begins crying* Kayla

Me: What she do to you?

Her: *cries harder*

Me: Baby tell me please.

Her: *stops crying a little* she raped me. *cries even harder*

I hugged her close and began to cry a little. I never wanted to put her or Kalvin in danger. I was enraged now. I want her to suffer like she did Lexi.

Me: Baby imma take you to your mom house. Kalvin is there with her. I want you to stay there and dont leave.

Her: Okay baby.

So I picked her up and took her the our room. I went in the bathroom and ran her a bubble bath. After the water was ran I went in the room and picked up Lexi. I walked in the bathroom and took off her bra and panties.

I placed her in the tub and sat on the floor beside her. I laid my head back on the wall and closed my eyes. I was thinking of a way to get Kayla. Then an idea popped in my head.

So I got up and went down stairs to tell my security to go to the trap houses and get everybody here in a hour.

I ran back upstairs and packed Lexi bag and got her some clothes to put on. I walked back in the bathroom and saw her bathing. She rinsed herself off and i couldnt help but stare at her beautiful body. As enraged as I was my sexual frustration was taking over.

I got her a towel and helped her out the tub. I began to dry her off and she pulled me up and kissed me. I kissed her and picked her up and put her on the sink. She took off my shirt and began kissing on my neck. I did my best not to moan but it felt so good.

I kissed on her neck and rubbed on her body. So I picked her up and went into the room. I kissed down her body slowly. She grabbed my dreads moaning and pushing my head down. I went lower and kissed on her inner thigh.

Her: Dont tease me baby.

So I licked and sucked on her clit. I slid my fingers in her and thrust slowly. As i sped up and there was a knock on the door.

Me: Who is it??

Tay: Its me Tay.

Me: Wassup bruhh? Im kinda busy.

Tay: We got info that Kayla on her way to this house in 30 minutes.

Me: *hops up* alright give us 5 minutes.

So we both got up and got dressed. We came out the room and went downstairs. I grabbed my bag of guns and put my vest on.

Me: Everybody I need yall to be prepared when she comes. But everybody ride around the city. We have 25 minutes until she shows up. Security I need yall to take Lexi to her mom's house now.

Lexi: Baby be careful.

Me: Okay baby. *kisses her and watches the car pull off*

Tay: Yo got info she knows we at the house. She just called up her gang.

Me: Ight. Everybody get ready and head out.

So they head out and I stay in the house and wait. Now war has really begun. No turning back now.