Chapter 4

Lexi POV

All i could do was think about how ima tell Alex that i have a 3 month old baby boy. Im really startin to like Alex and dis is something dat i cant hide. Ughh this is hard ill tell her after school. So i get up and go take a shower. I come out da shower and head to my closet trying to find something to wear. I grab a fye outfit and put it on.

*white crop top w/ red, white, and gray camo pants and my black timberlands. Black rolex, my black diamond earrings, and Chicago Bulls Beanie*

I grab my black Michael Kors book and my Iphone 5s and head downstairs to the kitchen. I saw a note from my mother that read.....

"Dear Lexi
I had to leave to go on a business trip overseas to Japan. I will be back in a couple months. I know it was so soon but i promise when i get back i will treat u to your birthday im goin to miss. And make sure that when Kalvin comes to da house you take of him."
Love,
Mom

So i finished reading da note and my phone started to ring. I looked at it and it was Kayla calling. I rolled my eyes and picked up da phone.

"Hello" i said

"I will be bringing Kalvin to u later on dis afternoon" she said

"Are you serious?!" i said

"Yes i am serious Lexi. Dont act surprise like dat. It's time you be da mother you are suppose to be" she said

"Okay. Fine." I said

"Alright ill call you when im near your house." i said

"Okay goodbye" i said

"Bye" she said

I hung up da phone and i started to cry and i heard da doorbell ring. I wiped my eyes and went and opened da door and it was Alex.

"Sup Beautiful" she said

"Hey Alex" i said

"What's wrong baby" she said

I started to fall and she caught me before i hit the floor. She brung me inside and closed da door. We sat on da couch and she held me until i stopped cryin. She wiped my eyes and kissed my forehead.

"What's wrong beautiful?" She said

"I have a secret and im afraid to tell you because i dont know if you would still like me or even make me your girl." i said

"Im going to make you my girl regardless Lexi. What is it dat u have to tell me?" she said

"I have a 3 month old baby boy" i said