Chapter 16

Lexi POV

I woke up my leg handcuffed to a wall. The back of my head was throbbing. I looked around the room and noticed I was in the basement of the house. I saw my bodyguard dead across the room. All I could do was cry and pull on the chains. Then I heard talking upstairs. It was my baby voice and I could tell she was pissed. I started to scream her name but she couldnt hear me. The basement was sound proof. I heard the walking out the house and all I could do was scream.

Then I felt this hand on my head. I turned around and it was Kayla smiling. She had the look on her face that she was about to do something.

Kayla: So you thought I would actually leave you alone?

Me: Why cant you just accept the fact im not going to get back with you.

Kayla: She cant do half the stuff I do. She dont eat that pussy like I nor does she stroke that pussy like I do. So what is it that you see in her?

Me: I see the love and care she has for me. That she accepted the fact i have a son. She protects us and will never abandon us. She doesnt only see sex. She sees more.

Kayla: Not anymore. Im about to make you remember why we were together.

She got down and started kissing on my neck. I pushed her away but she pinned me down and continued. I felt so good but i didnt want to have sex with her. She then slid off my boyshorts and started giving me head.

Me: Kayla stop. Lemme go now !!!!!!

*kicking and screaming*

She covered my mouth up and continue. She then forced her strap in me and pounded my pussy. It hurt so bad all I could do was kick, scream, and cry. When she was done I ran to the corner. I was so sore and all I wanted was Alex. I just pray and hope she finds me and save me...