Chapter 9

Alex POV

I was waiting on Lexi to put Kalvin in the bed. So I took off my shirt and sat on the bed. She came in the room and gave me dat look 😏😏😏. I knew it was bout to go dwn. So I got up and pushed her against da wall. I kissed her aggressively and pinned her to the wall. She pushed me off her and pushed me on the bed and got on top of me.

"Baby" she said

"Yes baby" i said

"I wanna make love" she said

"Okay baby. U want it fast or slow?" i said

"I want it slow" she said

I flipped her over and kissed on her neck while taking off her pants. She started rubbing and scratchin up my back. I took off her tank top and lick and sucked on her breasts. She moaned and ran her hands thru my hair. I kissed dwn her body slowly and took of her boyshorts off. Kissin up her inner thighs and teasin her pussy.

"Baby dont tease me" she moaned

I put her on my shoulders and slowly massaged her clit wid my tongue. Goin faster each time she moans. Sliding my tongue in her makin her jump a lil. Goin slow and speedin up. She started grippin my hair and grindin. I put her body against the wall nd fucked her wid my tongue.

"Baby dont stop" she said semi scream

Rubbin on her clit and goin faster. She tried to run bt i pinned her to the wall.

"Daddy im bout to cum" she screamed

"Not yet mami" I said comin up and kissin her.

I got up and went in the bathroom grabbed my strap. I put it on and came out and saw Lexi starting to close her legs. We looked each other in the eyes. I came up to her and pulled her to the egde of the bed. I put it in nd started teasin her.

"Daddy quit fuckin teasin me. Give it to me" she moaned

She aint have to tell me twice. I started strokin fast and hard. She was cussin and grippin the sheets. Goin deeper as she pulled me closer. Her body got tensed and started movin back.

"Daddy im bout to cum" she moaned loudly

I stopped and told her to get in my favorite position. Face dwn ass up if u know what i mean 😏😏😏. She got in it and i slide it in and started beating dat pussy. She was moanin and screamin. Hittin it frm the back harder and faster. Her legs started shaking and she squirted. Her body went limp and she couldnt move.

Lexi POV
Damn i couldnt move for at least 5 minutes. But Alex just doht know wat i got in store for her. When i got my moment back in my body i got on top of her and kissed on her neck. I kissed dwn her body to da top on her abs. Licked, sucked, and bit on her abs. She moaned and gripped my hair. I went to her v-cut and left hickies. I got up and slowly sat on her strap. I went slow rubbin on her abs and lookin in her eyes. I sped up and scratched on her abs da deeper da strap went in me. I switched into reverse cowgirl and rode her faster. I got up and jumped into a split on it.

"Damn baby where all this come frm" Alex said

"I been saving it for u daddy" i moaned

Alex started bouncin me up and dwn hard and fast. I put my hands back on her abs nd leaned my head back. She started poundin my pussy i came and tapped out.

"Mmmm daddy" i said

"Damn baby u wet da sheets" Alex said

"Well u was beatin it up. I couldnt hlp it" i said.

I laid my head on her chest held her hand. I laid there lookin at the wall as she rubbed on my back. We made out a lil and we fell asleep.