Chapter 14

Lexi POV

All I could do was think about if Alex was safe. I know she into this gang shit but i dont like it at all. I just put Kalvin to bed so i went downstairs and turned on the tv. I was texting my mother. I got an unexpected call from my friend Zoey.

Me: Heyy boo

Zoey: Nothing much just chilling. Wyd?

Me: Just put Kalvin to sleep watching tv. Wanna come over and watch a movie with me?

Zoey: Sure ill be over in 30.

Me: Alright see you

*hangs up*

I got up and picked up Kalvin baby stuff off the floor. I popped some popcorn and got some sodas.

*minutes later*

I heard the door bell ring so i went to the door and asked who it was. I opened the door and Zoey was in some a half shirt and some sweat pants.

Zoey: Heyy girl nice place you got here.

Me: Thanks me and Alex just moved here.

Zoey: So what movie we watching??

Me: Deliver Us From Evil

Zoey: I havent seen it but it sounds good.

So we sit on the couch and get under the cover and watch the movie. Then i heard this loud noise in the basement. I looked over at Zoey and she was knocked out. I grabbed my mini uzi and went to the basement. Turned on the lights and saw one of the body guards dead. I turned to run back upstairs and call Alex.

I grabbed my phone and started to call Alex. Somebody from behind me grabbed my phone and i turned to see who it was and by surprise it was Zoey and Kayla.

Me: Zoey what are you doing?

Zoey: Helping my baby. Now hand me the gun Lexi.

Me: You bitch! How could you do me like this!?

Zoey: Easy. Now hand me the gun.

Me: No

I run as fast as I could upstairs and told the nanny to get Kalvin and go to my moms. She did as I said and ran downstairs. I unlocked the door and let her out. Just as I was about to run behind her I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head. Then i got dizzy and blacked out....