Chapter 17

Kayla POV

So I just got done fucking Lexi. She got that good pussy and she taste so good. That bitch she with Alex dont know what to do with that pussy. When she finally finds Lexi im going to torture and kill her in front of Lexi.

So I left the basement and hopped in my Rolls Royce. I drove off and went to my house to see if Zoe was home.

I walked in the house and heard music playing. So I took my jacket and shoes off. I walked upstairs and saw Zoe dancing to the music in the mirror. I quietly came behind her and put my hands on her hips. She started grinding on me and i got turned on. I picked her up and laid her down on the bed.

I started hip rolling and I felt her hand go up my shirt. As I kept grinding she scratched up my back and moaned. Her moans are so sexy to me and turned me on even more. So I kissed on her neck and rubbed down her body. I took off her bra and licked and sucked on her breasts. Her body trembled each time I licked on her stomach.

As i got lower she was moaning my name and I know she wanted me to eat it. I rubbed on her clit through her boyshorts and she went crazy. I slid her panties off and sucked on her inner thigh. She pulled my hair and pushed my head lower. I licked on her clit and sucked on it. She got hella wet and wet the bed.

I slid my tongue in her and fucked her with my tongue. Rubbing on her clit fast and spelling my name in her pussy. She pushed my head down and screamed my name.

I knew she was about to climax and i went deeper and faster. She came and squirted in my mouth. I swallowed it and licked the rest of her juices up. I came up and kissed her and held her. I rubbed on her back and she fell asleep on my chest.