chapter 2: talking to the siblings

So i'm going to talk to my brothers and my sister when they wake up. I'm hoping their going to be on board with this because i don't think i can do it alone.

I walked into matt's room first because he's the oldest and i think he would understand more.

me: matt can i talk to you for a second?

matt: yeah what's up?

me: i want to go find our dad during summer vacation and i want you jon and jenny to come along.

matt: that's funny.

me: matt i'm not joking. i'm serious.

matt: get out of my room.

me: why?

matt: because obviously if dad wanted a part of our lives he wouldn't of left or he would of came back and i probably wouldn't take him back anyway. now get out of my room.

Well that didn't go to well. I hope jonathin is more understanding about the situation.

I started walking towards jon's room and my mom asked me why i needed to talk to john but i just made up some excuse about getting money off of him that he owes me.

After my mom left the room i went straight to john's room and talked to him about it.

me: promise you won't get mad at me if i tell you this?

john: well it depends on what it is so i can't promise you that.

me: i want to find dad when summer vacation starts.

john: really?

me: yeah and i wanted to know if you wanted to come along but you probably don't so i'm just going to act like this never happened.

john: wait how would we get there?

me: well i've been saving money for all of us to go but matt already said no.

john: well i have a few dollars saved and we'll go with or without matt.

me: you mean it?

john: yeah but what would we tell mom because you know she wont let us go look for dad.

me: i want to be honest with her.

john: fine but when she says no then what are we going to do?

me: lets just see what she says first.

john: alright. have you talked to jenny yet?

me: no i'm gonna go do that now.

john: i'll come with you.

I was shocked that john actually said yes because i honestly thought he would say no and be mean about it. I'm glad i have atleast one of my siblings coming with me. Although i would prefer if all of them came along.

me: jenny what we're about to talk to you about you can't tell just yet. ok?

jenny: what? just spit it out already. what do you losers want?

john: knock it off with the attitude brat.

jenny: or what?

me: enough both of you.

john: no she's just a kid. she shouldn't be talking to us that way.

jenny: ok get out of my room.

me: no wait.

jenny: what? i have better things i could be doing so hurry up please.

me: we want to go find dad on summer vacation and we want you to come along.

jenny: are you serious? is matt going? have you even talked to mom?

me: yes im serious and matt doesn't wanna go and we're gonna talk to mom tonight.

jenny: well i'm not going if matt doesn't.

john: why not?

jenny: because i said so now get out of my room before i snitch on the two of you.

me: will you atleast think about it.

john: i'll try to talk to matt later.

jenny: if matt goes then i'll go but if he says no then it's just the two of you.

me: fine.

Ugh i'm so sick of jenny's attitude. We were all that way at her age which wasn't that long ago but i still can't stand it. I can't believe i ever acted like that.

Jenny won't do nothing unless matt's doing because she thinks he's oh so cool since he's the oldest.

I think it's just because matt's the only one that puts up with her attitude.