Chapter 2 // Pizza Sounds Good

thanks for reading:D this chapter is sorta boring, basically Michael and Jasmine get to know each other a bit but enjoy:)

Michaels POV//

Holy shit, Calum's sister was hot, she wasn't even hot she was gorgeous. Like drop dead gorgeous. I couldn't help but stare at her, she was just so beautiful. Even in her sweats.

I walked up to her, she smiled, wow was that a beautiful smile.

"Wow you have a beautiful smile."

"Thanks, you're Michael right." She smiled again.

DID I JUST SAY THAT OULOUD?

"Yea um yea I'm uh... I gotta go, um COMING LUKE." I made a total fool of myself. She giggled as I ran off. God was she adorable. I ran back into the living room where Ash and Luke where.

"Guys, I think I'm in love with Calum's sister." I said.

"Calum's going to kill you if he knows you like her." Luke said.

"You just met the girl." ash said.

"I know, but she makes me feel like, I don't know, like good, and it's been awhile since I've felt this way."

"I know that your breakup with her was hard, and I'm glad you're finding a girl you like but you know Cal will-" he paused, why'd he pause. I turned around to face Calum.

"You know ill do what?" Calum said walking into the living room.

"Oh nothing." Luke said, he had a half smile on his face, which he always had when he was lying.

"Luke what's going on?"

"Nothing." Luke said and quickly walked away, I followed, as did Ashton. Couldn't have made it anymore obvious that we where hiding something.

******

"Hey Michael." Jasmine said walking into the kitchen and sitting next to me on the barstool.

"What's up?"

"Not much, I need food." She whined. My kind of girl;)

"Pizza sound good?" I smirked.

"Yes!" she said shooting up from the stool.

"Im taking Jasmine out to eat." i yelled as I got up and we walked out to my car. I opened the passenger side for her, then went to my side. I started the car an pulled out of the driveway.

I drove her too a simple hometown pizza place that mostly teens and people our age tend to hang out. It was a big restaurant, with some pool tables and some other arcade games. Me and the boys practically lived there, to the point where every cook waiter and waitress knew who we where, even before we became so big and famous.

It wasn't all that busy which was nice, usually around this time it was packed. Louise, an old friend from school, brought us to our table and took our orders. We got a pepperoni pizza to share. Before our pizza came, we made small talk.

"So Jasmine..."

"So Michael..." she said playing with her curly brown hair. Help me, this girl is gorgeous. I wonder if she's actually go out with me.

"So... You're Calum's sister."

Wow I'm such an idiot. Really that's what I say. Face palm.

"Yep." she says smiling. God her smile all kill me one of these days.

"Um.. so what's your hobbies."

Dude I'm so lame.

"Well I was on the soccer team, but I don't play anymore, and I'm a drummer in my own little band, and I like stalking All Time Low." she said, giggling at the last part. Yes! A girl who likes All Time Low, a girl who plays an instrument, and loves music, and pizza, what else could I possibly ask for?