Chapter 5 // HAPPY BURTHDAY Part 2

This part of the chapter is the dirty part, so if you don't like sexual content skip this chapter. 'Btw since I don't actually know how any of this works don't judge, the majority one of my friends helped me write, or I got off from other fanfics I've read.

We finally where home. Michael wasted no time getting me out of the car and into the house. I'm already enjoying this and we haven't even gotten undressed yet.

"Are you sure you're up for this?" Michael asked, plopping me on the bed and removing the jacket he was wearing. I nod my head, to be honest I wasn't sure about doing it, but I knew if I had to lose my virginity it would be with him. He pushed me down onto my back, hovering over me. He slams his lips onto mine. Letting his tongue barge into my mouth, without permission may I add. There was no trouble for him to get dominance. When I pulled away for a breathe, Michael went straight down to my neck. Wet sloppy kisses all over. His hands at the bottom of my shirt, getting ready to basically rip off.

When Michael found my sweet spot by my ear, I let out a quiet moan. I could feel Michael smirk on my skin before he began to nibble the spot. Another moan escaped my lips, I was hoping it wouldn't though. He kissed the spot, then moved up to my jawline kissing it softly before reaching back to my lips. Again his tongue barged into my mouth, winning dominance and wrapping around mine. He explored every inch of my mouth before pulling away to remove my shirt. He removed my top easily, now I see why he picked a crop top;) and quickly went to remove my bra. I arched my back to a make it easier for him. He reached one hand back, unhooking my bra. I can't even unhook my own bra with one hand wtf. He went back to my sweet spot, kissing it softly, and then he started going down. He made a trail of soft kisses until he reaches my breast. He cupped the right one, squeezing it roughly, while he sucked on the left nipple. God was this an amazing feeling. My fingers tangled in his hair as he switched sides.

His hand left my breast and went down the the rim of the joggers he bought me. He pulled them down, and then pulled down the panties. Without warning he stuck one finger in. I let out another moan and then he stuck in another finger. He began to pump in and out. I let a small whimper out. It was so painful but was overwhelmed with such a good feeling. Michael took his other hand and rubbed my clit, which made everything feel even better. But then Michael made it even better. He went back up to my collarbone sucking on it gently.

I noticed Michael was still fully clothed.

"Hey." I said pushing him up.

"Hey." and he went back down

"Michael." I whined.

"What?" he said mocking my tone.

I tugged on the bottom of his shirt. He removed his hands from inside me and took his shirt off.

"Lets play a game." Michael said, his voice low and deep.

"Tag your it." I said poking his nose and giggling.

"No, not tag, it's a different game, every time you do something right, ill take my clothes off, then we can go back to where we where." he said smirking.

"Can't you just strip so that we can go..."

"Please?" he gave me the puppy eyes, and nobody can say no to puppy eyes.

"Fine."

"Okay, what do you call me?" his smirk growing.

Just to make it my way, I decided to tease him. "Michael."

"No, what's the other name?"

"Mikey."

His smirk started to shrink. "The other one?"