Chapter 9 // Just a Blur

To Jakeeee:
Hey, pick me up?

From Jakeeee:
Of course, y

To Jakeeee:
Tell u wen u get here, meet me at the window

From Jakeeee:
Be there in 15:)

I set my phone down, shoving clothes into a synch bag. God I hated this life. And my way of solving wasn't working, so I'm running away from it. No note, no text, no call, just like dad.

**Tapping on glass**

"Hey" I said sliding the window open.

"Hey, why'd you want me to pick you up?" Jake asked, kneeling down to the window.

"Help me up first." Jake held out his hand and pulled me up from the window.

"Okay tell me now."

"Wait till we get to the car."

He immediately dragged me off to his car.

"Okay what is up with you, why are you acting so weird, this isn't you, this isn't you Jasmine."

"I know I know, it's just a lot of things are going on and I can't take it so I'm running away from it all."

"Jasmine, you know you can't run away from your problems."

"I know I can't but I'm going to at least try."

"Have it your way." he said and started up the car.

. Once we got to Jacobs, I ran into his room, grabbing his sweatshirt and sweatpants and putting them on, shedding my jeans and shirt off. I went to his closet, digging under all his sporty stuff and grabbed my pink puppy pillow that I'd leave at his house. He was okay with it, he was always there for me, and did anything to cheer me up. I'm glad to finally be back in Minnesota, it's where I belong, not in Sydney.

I crawled into bed with Bob, yes I did name my pink dog Bob, only because I couldn't think of any other name. I pulled the blankets over my head and cuddled up to Bob. Soon after Jake came in, crawling in next to me, wrapping his arm securely around me, just like Michael. Dammit why am I saying his name, who's name, Michael, I don't know a Michael.

"Tell me the problem." Jacob said softly.

"It's Michael and Calum, Cal told management that we shouldn't be allowed to date, so Michael had to break up with me and everything is so confusing and I can't take anymore of anything, everything just irritates me, and I just want to go to sleep." I spat out. Jake said nothing else, he just let me cry and sleep, not saying anything. Sometimes saying nothing is better, just being there was all I needed to calm down.

****
I woke up to the sound of the blaring fire alarm. I think Jacob was the only one I've ever met who could start the fire alarm making Mc N Cheese. I slid out of bed, and walked out to the kitchen.

"Oh hey, sorry about this." he said trying to stop the alarm.

"It's okay, what time is it?"

"It's midnight."

"Um jake?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you making Mac n Cheese at midnight?"

"I know you haven't eaten all day, and I was just about to wake you up."

"What if I'm not hungry, maybe I got up while you where sleeping and got food."

"You didn't wake up, I stayed up to make sure you don't do anything."

I walked up to him, hugging him from behind. I didn't even have to say anything before he responded back,