Chapter 6 //The Really Bad Party

102 reads TYSM ILY ALL!!!

Jasmines POV
When I woke up, Michael wasn't at my side, he wasn't even in the room. I tried to get up to find him, but from my waist down was sore and it killed to move.

"MICHAEL?" I half yelled half whined.

No answer. Did he get punk napped? Where did he go? I yelled his name again. No answer. Then I heard the front door open.

"Michael?" I yelled out again. The door shut, but still no answer. WHAT IF WE ARE BEING ROBBED. Shit, I don't have clothes on plus I can't move. Shit. Shit shit shit shit. I heard footsteps coming upstairs and toward the room I was in. I hid under the blankets holding my breathe.

"Hey babe." Michael said walking in. "What the fuck are you doing?" he chuckled.

I popped my head out from under the blankets, "I thought you where a robber, so I hid."

Michael laughed at my answer and crawled into bed with me. "I got a surprise for you."

"Michael, I told you no more stuff."

"You're my princess, I'm going to keep buying my princess stuff." he said kissing my temple.

Princess? I like the sound of that.

"But Michael, I don't need anything else, which means you can stop buying me stuff."

"No, you need something to wear to the party tonight, plus you need food, and I still have another suprise."

"True, and what party tonight?"

"Calum apologized and invited us to some party to go with him and the boys and Madison."

"What's the other surprise?"

I really hope he didn't spend a fortune like he always does.

"Oh yeah." Michael said, he stood up and scooped me up bridal style.

"Michael? What are you doing?" I asked unsure of what was going on. He didn't answer he just carried me to the bathroom.

"Close your eyes."

I did as I was told, but I didn't shut them all the way, I wanted to know what the fuck he was doing to me.

"Hey no peeking." Michael said pretending to drop me. I wrapped my arms around his neck tighter, pulling myself closer to him.

"That wasn't nice." I pouted. He just laughed and opened the bathroom door.

He had decorated the bathroom with rose pedals and vanilla candles. He had already had a bath ready with bubbles and a pink ducky. He knew how to win me over.

"A ducky!" I squealed. Michael laughed and set me down into the bath, trying not to get his sleeves wet.

"You are such a little kid." he said kissing my cheek

"Thank you." I smiled and splashed him.

"Jasmine." he glared at me. I just sat there smiling, trying to contain my laugh.

"I wuve wou." I said smiling and fluttering my eyelashes.

"I wuve wou too." he said before leaving.

****
From Madi Irwin;)
Wanna go to the mall and pick out a dress?

To Madi Irwin;)
Yeah meet u in 10

"Michael can you drive me to the mall?" I asked setting my phone down next to the empty plate of food.

"Yeah, you picking out a dress?"