Play Sonata 14. "Moonlight", Op. 27 No. 2: I. Adagio sostenuto While Reading

Imagine running through a castle after you've discovered your lover has been having an affair. You sit, crying on the balcony in the east wing (the furthest you could get away from him), and you cover your mouth to muffle the sobs. But slowly anger overcomes the hurt and pain of seeing him with another woman, so you quietly slip back inside and head straight for your lover's office room. You quickly pick the only locked drawer and draw the shining silver dagger hidden inside. You carefully make your way back to your shared bedroom in the west wing and find him sitting on the bed waiting for you. "I see you've come back. I didn't think you would," he says in a tired, hoarse voice like he's been screaming for you all night. "I have," you reply slowly, dagger concealed behind you. "I love you too much to let this get between us," you tell him and step closer until you're standing just above him. He gives you a slight smile and gently grabs your chin to pull you into a kiss. Just as your lips brush against his, you stab him straight through the heart, and he gasps in a mix of shock and pain. "I-" he stutters trying to find the right words that he knows will be his last. His panicked eyes frantically search yours for any sign of compassion left. "I'm sorry," is all he can manage before his body falls to the floor with a thud.