Quirk info.

Name: Y/n L/n
Age:15
Quirk:glitch.
Quirk abilities: it practically turns her world into the way a video game character would see it. She could respawn when she died she could see for food and stamina bar and even magic. She could physically bring up the code of something and change it and her most obvious part of her quirk was her glitch. Whenever she'd feel too much of an emotion or it rained on her or even on command her body would glitch.
Appearance is however the reader wants expect for the left eye which is a unnatural bright green with numbers in it. Picture above.

Background: lives on the streets because of an accident that happened when she got her quirk she had accidentally reset her father which made him forget everything and her mother in a fit of grief hired people to kills her which ended up in the mother's death and Y/n's ability to Respawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright I just wanna mention the awe author who gave me the idea for this
whatdidimiss I cjust can't wait to continue to write this! They actually wrote the one shot for this story so go check out there MHA one shot book cause it's really good! Also don't forget to follow that great author as well!!!!