🌹🌹🌹Chapter 27🌹🌹🌹

Y/n pov.

It didn't take long for her to realize something "holy crap your a hero!" I started to try pulling away but when he wouldn't let go
Something in me switched. And without even thinking about it my other hand grabbed the knife out of my holster and sliced at him but he ducked  also allowing me to get free.

"What the hell Y/n?!" He seemed to look at me trying to figure me out as I held the knife in front of me ready to attack. "Don't touch me. With your scowl and death glare I really thought you where a villain or something. But your another hero in training aren't you?"

"Oi! You though I was a villain!? Your looking at the futures number 1 hero! Get it right you brainless idiot!" He growled out at me and I just stood my ground.

"Is that a threat..." I snarled back fighting the grip on my knife but I felt a hand rest on my shoulder and without even think about it I turned around ready to attack but when I saw the blonde haired teenage girl I stopped. "How about you don't sneak up on me when I'm on edge i was aiming for the throat idiot." I grumbled out.

"Mr handy told me to come and fetch you he's not happy with you, but I can always say I couldn't figure out the tracker if your busy~"

"No I was about to leave anyways." I put the knife back and I glared at the blonde.

"If you want your journal back meet me outside the gates of UA at midnight..." I heard him mumbled before he left.

And I turned to Toga "keep your mouth shut about what you just heard ok?"

"Oh of course~ what type of friend would I be if I ratted you out?" She mused as we walked back to base.

Once we got there I was greeted by an unknown figure on the tv Screen. "Oh lovely it is to see Tomura's most important piece-"

"So we are pawns thanks for clearing that one up, And I'm guessing you the king of this chest board? Tomura is just the queen?"

The man looked interested at me " you know the game but not the players I see I'd be the one moving the pieces Tomura would be the king while you'd be the queen, the most capable piece on the board freedom to move across the board easily... but something does seem to be off,  my dear we need to meet up I'll send kurogiri the location we have so much to discuss~"

I tried to make piece to what this could've meant but when kurogiri opened I portal I just walked in.  And found myself in a weird room. "Why hello Y/n I see you are much less lively then what I've been told what live are you on?"

I looked at him "my last one so I don't really know how you want me to act Ive honestly just been looking into peoples code and copying the emotion and downloading them into my coding  just tell me how you want react."

Ok want you to get into my code and let me see your code, and I want to be able to mess with it 30 minutes should be all I need."

I felt nervousness spike through me but I just shook my head and opens his code and started to code what he had asked for into his code and placed the time limit for 30 minutes. "There you go-"

I saw him Open my code and started to type away before everything...

My eyes opened and all of my memories where flooding back to me I just got up from the weird chair I was on. I was with that villain... the guy playing all the pieces...

"Are you awake?"

I turned my head I should feel panicked... happy something but I was just numb... "you locked my emotions away?" I asked him.

"They were getting in your way, and I removed that device in your neck, but truth be told I need your opinion on something young lady. "

"What is it?" I asked him not really sure what was happening. Or why I wasn't running away I knew I should run away and find Izuku... I need to apologize to him.

"How do you like my motivations to your quirks?" Did I hear him right quirks?

I opened my code and searched through the glitchy thing only to find a had a few quirks now... "silver tongue... detective and... the hell is takeover?" I was about to look at him for then explaination but something caught my eye 'status Nomu...'

"Silver tongue allows you to be much more believable when lying Detedctive is the ability to see the truth in someone's words even if they are lying and finally takeover, it's not a quirk people can be born with it's what happens if you loose control of your Nomu side right now you look like a perfectly good human thanks to me being able to access your code it's also why I took your emotions away so you won't loose control as easily. Now the others are having their fun at a summer camp, you've been out for some time so go have fun."

A warp gate opened and I walked through it and found myself next to Dabi "hey girly you've been out for some time what did big boss do to you?"

"... he turned me into a Nomu of sorts... I'm
Only human looking because he messed around in my coding." I said seriously

"Damn, that sucks kiddo how about you go let loose some and go beat up some high school brats."

I knew it had to be the Nomu in me that was making me listen to them obediently against my best intentions. I walked through the forest and before I could process it I saw a green haired boy run across my view a little ways down and er made eye contact for a split second.

Izuku...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~