🌹Chapter 4🌹

Izuku pov.

"What?" All might looked at me seriously his whole demeanor changing in a instant. "Young midoriya why did you tell me sooner..."

I looked down it was the day of the exams and I had just finished the beach "we made a promise... she didn't want me to say anything, but I'm worried!" I said.

He sighed and seemed to process "ok I understand I will go look for her but first are you ready to get my power?" He grabbed a hair from his head and handed it to me "eat this."

I looked at him my face going blank. And after a bit of convincing I ate the hair and Rushed off to the exams... I just could get the thought of   y/n out of my head.

It was what I didn't that day that allowed me to go to that exam otherwise... I would've chased after her.

All might pov.
After young midoriya told me about Y/n's secret I started my search for the female. But without any leads it was hard to even start my search... and I was on a time limit cause once the exams were over I would have to start recording peoples letters... I sighed and looked for what felt like forever walking through alleyways looking in parks and even asking other pros if I saw any to be on the look out for a girl with Y/n's description.

I looked for as long as I was allowed before I headed back to UA wince there I alerted the teacher about the missing child as elk and to be on the lookout for her. But nothing... I finally gave in and sat down to start recording those videos I'm my muscle form. I went late into the night recording I hadn't even realized how much time had gone by until my phone went off.

I looked at it realizing that it was well past midnight and almost one. I sighed and read the text it was from Aizawa.

'I think I found your missing girl I have her in the hospital meet me here.'

I let out a sigh of relief and found myself leaving the house and went to the hospital Aizawa had told me I made it to the room number and was horrified at what I saw. Aizawa was standing next to a bed machines hooked up to the person.

Y/n looked almost unrecognizable one of her arms were gone and her throat looked like someone had tried to disintegrate it. "What happened?" I asked Aizawa.

"Found her in the alleyway on one of my missions, she was still moving probably running off pure adrenaline,  when I jumped down there to help her eye was glowing and one of her arms was slowly turning to dust but before it could spread she did something and it just disappeared. It wasn't until she saw me that she lost her cool."

I looked at him with my eyebrow raised "what do you mean?"

"Her voice was distorted way past the point of I standing her and she seemed to be faxing in and out of existence..."

"Not fazing... she was glitching," he looked at me. "It's her quirk as far as I'm aware..." we both paused when we sat her heart monitoring get lower and lower.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news hero's but she's not gonna make it." We looked at the doctor who looked upset "she's on comfort care until she passes at this point, she may of stopped the external damage but her insides where practically destroyed..."

Sure enough it wasn't a few second later we watched her flatlined I looked away only to see something glow infront of me. "What the... Aizawa are you seeing this?"

Above her body clear to see where two buttons 'Respawn ' and 'Give Up' before we could even examine what this was the Respawn glowed sand her heartbeat shot up her eyes opened and with a single glitch she was gone.

"What the hell!" Aizawa said in a confused tone. "All Might what exactly is this kids quirk... and why did she just come back to life!"

I looked just as confused as he did, "a friend explained it to me as a glitched video game with the possibility to hack... quirk name glitch."

Aizawa growled "find that girl," is all he said as we took off trying to find her

Y/n pov.
I found myself on the sidewalk of a par gasping for air and I clutches my arm I cried out in pain. My body was back to normal but my drawback to Respawn was overwhelming this time. My body felt like it was getting burned from the inside out. And I knew the next hour was going to be long and painful.

But I forced myself to stay awake to remind myself why I didn't Respawn unless absolutely necessary. Everything from this go through had flashed across my eyes as I felt every single thing my memory did as if it was right there happening and it was overwhelming with how fast it flashed before my eyes.

It was always at I worst when I got into fights cause feeling all of that at once was somethings too much to bear. Eventually I got to the end of the flashback and my vision showed a row of 10 hearts one of them was already black and a second one faded from red to black as I laid there in a painful overwhelmed state.

"Are you done playing hide and seek?" I looked up and saw the guy from before he was wearing all black and had a grayish scarf on his neck.

"I-ī..įThÜrtŠ..." I mumbled out quietly my voice was still distorted from the massive stress and strain that put on my body. But hey at least I had two arms again.

"Where are your parents?" He asked me another question.

"DØñT göT ŃońË" I mumbled out again my voice starting to get better.

"Your on your own?" His questions kept my mind off how bad everything hurt. So I just nodded. "Alright just a few more what happened earlier."

"WaNted mE to joiN..."

"Who did? And what?" I tried to remember who it was.

"Villain group..." I strained out to say "but I don't want to... be used..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~