🌹Chapter 6🌹

Izuku pov
I sat there and silently listened to Y/n speak about what happened some of this I knew about her past and some of it I didn't.

I watched as all might and the other hero left the room to go talk to each other and Y/n turned to me with a smile "so? Did you get in UA? And did... did it happen? Can I check your code?" I smiled softly at her personality showing through.

"Yeah I guess... "

I saw her start moving her hand around the air and her left eye start to glow. And once I got a closer look I noticed there were the numbers 1 and 0 repeated over and over in weird patterns in her eye "hey Y/n?"

"What is it?" She said happily.

"What does it look like? My code?"

She smiled "oh! I can make it visible to you! Just give me a second... I have to rewrite a few things...she seemed to be toying in mid air and suddenly she stopped and slowly but surely I could see it.

"Woah..." it was like a see through screen almost several of them as she scrolled through it all and was reading and understanding things I couldn't make sense of.

"It'll only last a few minutes so I don't have to worry about rewriting your code a second I bet that would make you a bit uncomfortable wouldn't it?"

"No... I trust you.." she paused on one of the screens and zoomed in on the code

"Right here.. quirk name... one for all you actually got it?!"

I nodded my head and her eyes lit up  "hey what about your code?"

She smiled falters a little bit and she pulled it up. "It's hard to mess with mine since I'm technically a glitch in the system..."

Her code seemed to be glitching just as bad as she would when she was getting close to a crash "my hearts I was taking about actually parts of my code and each time I respawn I lose a little bit more of myself... and my code will slowly disappear... so if I seem a little off forgive me."

I looked at her but the code seeemed to disappear "wait you lose a bit of your code each time you reset what happens when you are on your last life?"

"I won't be me... I already made a promise to myself I won't lose myself so once it becomes big time noticeable I'd I get the choice to Respawn or Give up I'll click Give up..."

I looked at her she looked upset but also serious. And finally the hero's walked back in. "Y/n how would you feel about moving in with a hero so we can make sure your protected?" All might asked y/n casually.

"I mean I guess I'm ok with it, I don't really get much of a choice do I?"

"Good you understand your circumstances you'll be moving in with me." It took me a second but I saw that it was the Eraser hero Eraserhead.  And I looked at Y/n she just sighed.

"Fine... but you need to stop prying into my private life, it's not something I like to talk about ok?" She warned him as she got out of the bed. "Also sorry if I'm not in the house at all times, I prefer to be on my own."

I saw the hero sigh and rub his eyes "whatever just let's go, I already have a feeling your just gonna be trouble."

She just smiled "oh good! You already know me so well." Y/'n said sweetly as she followed him out of the room.

I looked up to allmighy and sighed "so um... how long do you think those two are gonna be able to stand each other..."

"Young midoriya... they already can't." He said calmly as we watched the two of them bicker back and fourth.

Y/n pov.
I followed the hero guy and we went to 'my new home' and I sighed as I looked at it, it was a decent sized house and I walked in kinda overwhelmed he showed my around and to my room. It wasn't much it just looked like a guest room as I sat down on the bed. That was until I heard the noise. I opened my door and sure enough sitting outside of it was a kitty.

I smiled and picked the pretty kitty up. "Awe your so pretty..." I cooed as I loved on the kitty cat. I scratched it under its chin and I could hear the kitty purr.

I gently picked the kitty and carried it with me and went to go find the hero "hey Mr hero you never told me your name." I said petting the cat. "Oh and nice cat."

"It's Aizawa and thanks I guess." He said clearly uninterested.

"So I'm gonna go out and do stuff" I said getting ready to leave.

"No your not," I looked at him as he said that and rolled my eyes.

"Why not? I thought we had already agreed I don't like being trapped inside." It was his turn to roll his eyes.

"You don't even have shoes that aren't torn up and your clothes look like they haven't been washed in weeks." I went to open my mouth and say something and he cut me off before I could start "don't worry I have someone who can help with that."

Suddenly as if on air I heard the door open "What's up Party People!!!" I heard a loud booming voice cut in and I covered my ears.

"Hello mic I need you to take her shopping... or something..." I looked between the two hero's they seemed like polar opposites..

"your loud..." I mumbled quietly and the yello hairs guy looked at me with a smile.

"That's totally rad my dudes! But Your coming too Eraser, if you two are gonna be living together might as well get to know each other you dig?"

I looked at Aizawa "do you understand what he's saying?" I mumbled quietly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~