🌹🌹🌹Chapter 22🌹🌹🌹

Izuku pov.
I just looked at her not sure what else to do if I moved I had a feeling she'd take off and I feared I'd never see her again. "Y/n I'm begging you... please just behave... " I noticed a few raindrops starting to fall from the sky.

"Izuku-" she was suddenly cut off on her own accord and her eyes went wide. "You need to let me go I really need to leave!" She started to struggle against me.

"Why! You have to tell me why."

"You keep Holding me here and I'm going to be killed! Let me go before those villains really do try to take another one of my lives I don't have one to spare!" And with that I let her go. And with haste she opened the window and took off out of the room.

I heard the door open and Kacchan sighed "you let her go again? Tsk of course you did."

"She said they would kill her... they give her orders somehow and if she disobeys she'll be killed... just like that day with all might." It all just made so much sense it was crazy how we hadn't put it togeather sooner...

Y/n pov.
I made it back to base "alright what's my mission?" I asked Tomura and he just smiled it made me uneasy as he handed me a knife. And a profile of a young man I suddenly understood what he wanted me to do and I was made uneasy.

"Kill him." I just nodded before I walked away I walked the streets in my F/c oversized hoodie I had a mask on and goggles I was wearing black leggings and f/c converse. I noticed the rain was picking up and I just kept walking.

Once I came across the person I sighed, there was a young girl with him. Probably his child. I had my knife hid and walked over to the two of them. "Excuse me sir I need some directions... do you know where the subway is? I'm new to town and I need to take it to the doctors."

"Oh... I see I'll show you the way, what's with the get up?" He asked me casually.

"My mask was due to a incident that I'm going to the doctors for and I just don't like roam in my eyes." We chatted for a while before we got to our destination I leaned down to the young girl.

"I think I saw a person with a puppy in the alleyway go surprise you father with it." I said quietly without the father seeing.

I watched the young girl run off and I turned to the father "your daughter sir!" He took off after her but when he got Into the alleyway I grabbed my blade and killed him.

I saw the young girl looking at me
With fear and tears in her eyes I sighed as I walked over to her and picked her up carefully. "Let's go get you somewhere safe if anyone asks. V/n (Villain name) sent you" I took her to the police and set her at the doorstep before I took off.

I ran back to the alleyway only to find police already there and before I could change direction I slid into a hero on the scene.

"What are you- Hey!" I turned and took tail I could hear the hero chasing me and I took into another alleyway only to see the guy from before.... what was his name stain?

"Hey yo I need some help with this fake hero!" I yelled and caught his attention. I slid around the corner and hid.

I heard some bickering before he showed himself to me and helped me up. "Even with your memory all messed up you at least know what a fake hero Is. come on kiddo spill what happened."

I narrowed my eyes but I have I'm not sure why I trusted this man so much. "I got caught returning to the scene of a crime and I couldn't seem to lose him."

He just nodded at me "well go run along now I'll deal with this one."

I smiled and took off "thanks!" I got back to base and laid down on my bed allowing my eyes to close and allowed myself to sleep it was another few days before my next mission and I was basically told make trouble and have fun so here I was riding on the back of my nomu master had made just for me. I was just so exxited I could wait to join the fun anymore but when we flew over and alleyway I saw something dangerous.

Izuku my Izuku was about to be killed along with a group I jumped off of my Nomu and did a roll when I landed on the ground and pulled out my knife. I was in my villain cover my F/c oversized hoodie black leggings and my face mask and goggles.

"And now why are you here?" He asked me.

"That one is mine" I growled out pointing at Izuku. "Sorry so you can't have him." I growled out.

"Y/n?" It was Izuku's voice but I made no move to reveal my identity. "Listen don't let him get any of your blood." I was warned as I tightened my mask.

"Let's make this simple turn around and leave o really don't feel like killing you after you've helped me so much."

"No, you know as well as I do that fake Eros cannot be allowed to live! There are three of them in this alleyway!"

I counted the people behind me '4?' Then I smiled "I guess your right, but I'll be taking the real hero-" I went to go pick up Izuku but when I saw the pleading look I got I sighed and turned back around

"Never mind... they are all coming with me like it or not Mister." I drew my knife and pointed it at him waiting for him to make a move.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~