Chapter 5

...he had a way of making me feel things, inappropriate things.

◇◇◇

I glanced back at the closed door and frowned as this hallway was passed his locker room, I hoped he hadn’t heard my argument with Summer. He was still dressed in his ring shorts, shirtless, with a towel over his shoulder.

I cleared my throat as I realized I had been staring him up and down and hadn’t said a word yet, “Uhm, what are you doing here?”

“You.”

I smiled before I could stop myself because after everything I had to process in the last couple of hours, I needed to hear it. My brother hadn’t bothered to find me after just doing something I never thought he would do to me. Brock smirked as he noticed my smile and seemed to lean in but quickly moved back as he glanced around.

He turned around without saying a word yet I followed as he walked in the direction of his locker room.

He closed the door after allowing me to enter first while I dropped my bag and took a seat on the big couch only the face of the business would have in his locker room. He sat down on the other end while I fought myself from jumping onto him as he had a way of making me feel things, inappropriate things.

He reached over to the small table beside the couch and I saw the cupcake in his hand, “ ‘Happy birthday Beast!’ I assume this is from you”

I nodded, feeling a mixture of lust and anger fill me while he smiled and ate it in front of me, everything except the little chocolate ball that had served as a cherry on top.

I frowned yet I couldn’t stop watching as he placed it into his mouth, I was transfixed, so much so that I hadn’t realize he had reached for me until he pulled me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. I felt his growing manhood beneath me as he kissed me before I had the chance to get off, not that the idea had crossed my mind.

I tasted the sweet chocolate as his tongue explored my mouth roughly and I couldn’t stop the moan that escaped me.

His hands squeezed my behind and every single thing disappeared from my mind and what replaced them were nothing more than intense feelings for the man whose embrace I was in.

I wasn’t sure what came over me as I wrapped my hands around his neck and rocked onto him, feeling him press into me. I wasn’t like this, but he made me want him and my actions caused him to growl into my mouth as his fingers were felt loosening my bra from behind.

I moaned even louder as he squeezed them within his large, rough hands which caused my movements on his lap to increase, the need for him was…

I was stopped by him firmly holding my waist to prevent me from moving and as much as I didn’t want to break the kiss, I sat back. “What?”

“You are going to make me either leave a mess here or strip you down and fuck you like there’s no tomorrow if you continue doing that” He said so seriously that I almost burst out laughing.

“And what’s wrong with that?” I breath as he looked at me while his fingers grazed over my back as his hands hadn’t left me. “Come on, Brock. Don’t tell me that little low blow has prevented you from…”

“I..I have a meeting in 5 minutes” I rocked onto his lap again as his hold eased, “Fuck!”

He tipped me over so that my back fell onto the couch while he hovered over me and immediately kissed me hard.

I smiled into it as my tank top and bra was discarded onto the floor while his body grazed against mine, the friction drove me insane. It seemed to be pushing him over the edge as well as I felt him reach between us and quickly untie the buttons of my jeans.

Brock, Vic is.. what the..” The voice of his manager filled the room and I immediately broke the kiss but couldn’t move as Brock remained the same.

“Get out!” He spat out while I closed my eyes, hoping that would make me somewhat invisible.

Brock, you cant…” Brock turned to face him while I just focused on his neck but how quickly the door slammed shut I knew he had received a glare. 

He turned to kiss me but I pushed against his chest, “You have to go.”

“No, I don’t. I have to be inside you right now.”

“You have a meeting with Vic.. your boss.” He ignored me and slowly nibbled into my neck as he slipped his hand into my jeans but I grabbed it before he could do anything more.

“Let go of my hand. I want to feel…”

“No!” My body hated me as it was screaming yes.

“It's my birthday, baby” He mumbled into my ear and I felt myself weaken due to the soft tone but I pushed against his chest again and he quickly moved back. He was visibly upset but he didn’t understand, he was the face of the business while I was still new. 

I waited till he left before I got dressed, I wasn’t hurt by his silence because what I had picked up was that he had a short fuse. And him being silent was his best way to control it, it made sense why he was known to cause destruction in the ring… 

●●●

“Hey! I have been looking all over for you!” I heard Paige as I made my way to the exit.

“You are a sight for sore eyes” I sighed and hugged her, I didn’t know how much I needed it though.

“Aw my baby girl, I already bit your brother’s head off” She mumbled into my hair.

“At least I won't be forced to see him for another week. I'm working at the cafe all week and since he has declared that he doesn’t need me I don’t need to be here after work every day.”

“What about your best friend?”

“My best friend knows where my apartment is” I smiled as we made our way to our car where Tom was waiting for us.

“And then there were three” He smirked as he took my bag for me.

“Until Seth manages to get us to forgive him again” Paige rolled her eyes while I got into the backseat wondering how I had gone from just showing some concern to my brother for a man I hardly knew to having all sorts of feelings filling me towards the Beast.

A Beast that was married...

♥♥♥

It's been just over a week after I first posted this and we have over 100reads 🎊

Thank you so much for the reads, votes and comments!
Please let me know how you are feeling about the story so far 🌼

Also, I recently joined the Dreame app and trying to figure it out so if you are on there please follow @nakita and I will follow back xo