Chapter 18

....as usual,
things had gone
from good to bad.

◇◇◇

“I had it all planned out the night I got suspended and I was in such a good mood cause that was the night…” He whispered, “Why don’t you want to look at me?”

“Because this is the moment where you end things, so I am sorry if I…”

His eyes widened, and he immediately cut me off, “Woah Kenz, I just got divorced!”

I stared at him as it had been the complete opposite of what I had expected him conclude with.

“I didn’t want to scream it out like that but I had the papers drawn up a month or two ago and she signed it and got everything finalized while I was out” He stared at me expectantly as he finished while I couldn’t find the words.

“I… I thought things were complicated” I whispered after abit and saw a sense of relief wash over him as I finally said something.

“They were, but it was time. I was expecting a different reaction from you”

“I’m not quite sure how I am meant to react because I want to express my happiness for the fact that you aren’t dumping me like I thought and feel better. However, I don’t want to be insensitive because you shared a decade with her and now its over. I’m not exactly sure how you want my reaction to be, Brock.”

“I want you to understand what the end of that means for us.” He whispered and I could see that he was struggling to connect the dots for me.

I wanted to question him on if he finally realized it was time to finalize things because of me but I knew it wasn’t the right time.

I wasn’t seeing whatever he was because I didn’t see him wanting me as his girlfriend having just gotten a divorce while we were together. But I was relieved that I wouldn’t have to overthink the situation with his wife and wonder.

“Can you say something?” I heard him and saw his eyes searching mine as I had drifted in thought.

I still couldn’t say anything because I was processing it all and I was concerned I wouldn’t say the right thing so instead I would express it the best way he appreciated things; physically.

I moved forward and kissed him hard and I could feel him smirking against my lips before I parted mine to grant him entry. I pressed my body onto him and he fell back while his fingers slipped beneath the silk fabric as I continued to rock onto his growing manhood. 

His mouth left mine and kissed along my neck while my fingers hooked into his underwear which caught his attention as his blue eyes met mine, “Aren't you still…”

“I don’t care, I want you right now” I breath and all he needed was permission. He tipped me over and slid into me slowly despite the intense lust that filled his eyes for me.

“You are not my whore. You know that, right?” He said again and I was caught off guard but I guess he knew I could overthink and wanted to silence any lingering doubts. I nodded so he knew I understood and he kissed me again.

●●●

Pounding on my front door woke me up instead of Brock on the phone this time and I opened my eyes to no one beside me.

The brief panic that had filled me disappeared as I heard the shower running from my bathroom.

I got up but quickly remembered my nighty being ripped off somewhere along the passion shared between Brock and I. I grabbed the towel I had thrown over my chair the previous night as I was sure it was just Paige wanting to know how it all went after she abandoned me.