Good ending!

This was already finished- but I was making y'all wait for it- here you are!

Roman hummed softly, shifting slightly in Janus' hold, they looked at Janus' peaceful face, smiling softly, tracing his scars with their eyes. Roman smiled as Patton came into the room, waving to Roman.

"Still sleeping?" Roman hummed out a yes, they weren't complaining, Janus was one of the best cuddlers, well, Logan was the best, no, Patton, wait no, Virgil, to be honest Roman just had a new found love for cuddles, so they weren't complaining when Janus had come to bed quite late and cuddled up to them, resulting in Janus sleeping in late, still cuddling Roman. Patton shook his head fondly, leaning in the door way. "How much longer you letting Jan sleep?" Roman shrugged.

"I dunno, kinda warm, might just wait" Roman whispered, looking down at Janus when he started to shift around. Patton giggled.

"I made breakfast for you guys, just heat it up when Janus gets up" Roman nodded, watching as Patton left the room.

"G'morning..." Janus whispered, his voice deeper then it would normally would. Roman smiled softly, mumbling a good morning back.

"We should get you soon you know..." Roman whispered, looking at the time. "Patton and Logan already left for work... Remus is doing whatever it is my brother does... Virgil was in the basement working last I knew" Roman mumbled, rubbing their face on Janus' night shirt, trying to wake themself up a little more. It was almost funny. When Roman and them all finally moved in together, they had found that Janus slept without a shirt, but after everyone in the house getting too flustered when they woke up he started wearing one.

"Mm" Janus hummed. "Yeah... but still, it's pretty comfortable right here" Roman hummed an agreement, shifting, and slowly getting out of Janus' hold. "Nooooo" Janus whined. "Come backkkk, your warm" he huffed when he saw Roman start to grab things to get ready for the day. Janus groaned, rolling off the bed with a thump.

"Jan? You okay?" Roman asked softly, turning around to see Janus on the floor.

"Yeah... help me up?" Roman giggled, offering a hand to Janus, Janus smiled, giving a quick peck to Romans cheek before going downstairs. Roman blushed heavily, looking down at their feet before going to the bathroom and getting changed.

"Hey hun" Virgil hummed softly, seeing Roman come down the stairs. Remus greeted Roman too, going back to his bowl of cereal. Roman waved. Roman smiled softly, looking in the refrigerator for the breakfast Patton had made. Their eyes lit up when they found a few pancakes and home-fries. Roman grabbed them, quickly re heating it. Virgil chuckled softly at Romans excitement, it wasn't like it was rare to wake up with some nice breakfast made by Patton. Roman sat by Virgil who was sipping a coffee.

"And that makes how many so far?" Roman asked with a grin. Virgil was silent for a moment before sighing.

"Five..." Zie said. Roman shook their head softly.

"And how long have you been awake?" Virgil shrugged.

"Not long enough to be awake" Roman laughed lightly, looking over to Virgil.

"It's okay lovely... Just be careful with it all ok?" Virgil nodded, leaning zeir head on Romans shoulder.

"Hey Ro!" Patton said with a giggle, finding Roman with Logan in the office. Roman waved lightly, turning back to the screen. The two had been working on the budget for the company. "Can I ask you two something real quick?" Patton asked, not deterred by the two working. Roman hummed, signing something Patton couldn't see to Logan before turning to Patton with a soft smile. They stood, bowing and kissing Pattons hand, making him giggle.

"My can I do for you my sweet Prince?" Roman asked. Patton giggled again, his face coated with a light blush.

"Me and Virgie were gonna go on a little impromptu date since Remus Lo and Virgie are gonna go on a date later tonight too" Patton explained. "We wanted to know if you wanted to go or if you were still working" Roman looked over at Logan, worrying about Logan putting too much on himself instead of going on his own date. "Virgil already said he'd drag Lo out of the office, dont worry" Patton smiled. Roman laughed a little, nodding.

"Why not?" Patton squealed, hugging Roman after a quick murmur of consent.

"Meet us downstairs in ten!" Roman nodded, gong back over to Logan.

'I'm going on a date with Virgil and Patt, ill be back soon I think, I love you' Logan smiled softly, nodding.

'Okay, I love you too'

Roman smiled, quickly giving Logan a peck to his cheek before walking out the office to grab a nice shirt before going downstairs.

"Ro!" Patton giggled, dragging Roman to the car. Roman laughed.

"We still going to the rink?" Virgil asked softly, Patton nodded. "Okay" zie said, grabbing a slightly thicker coat, throwing one to Roman too.

"Are we going to the one we went to as kids?" Patton nodded, letting Virgil drive as Virgil didn't trust the others behind the wheel. Other then Logan. "I remember when I first saw you guys" Roman hummed softly. Patton tilted his head while Virgil quirked a brow.

"When was that? I thought we met at the school" Virgil asked softly.

"Well. I technically saw Patton and Lo before even that" Roman said softly. "I used to play foot ball and there just so happened to be a very cute cheer boy on the other team" Roman said with a small smile, looking at Patton who was blushing. "But alas, I was sure he was taken already by a tall male with glasses and a necktie" Virgil laughed lightly. "I'm pretty sure that you two went to a cafe after that, and I had seen you again"

"So when did you see Jan and Virgie?" Patton asked.

"Well the ice rink. It was just you four, then me and Remus, Logan was teaching Janus to skate, even though he already knows- and Virgil was teaching you" Roman explained. Patton giggled.

"It was fate!" Patton said loudly. Virgil laughed.

"Alright you weirdos, get out of the car we're here" Virgil said, turning off the car and getting out.

"Oh you love us anyways" Roman laughed. Virgil nodded softly.

"That I do"

Roman yawned loudly, going over the couch and cuddling into whoever was there. It was Logan, and Logan quickly started to ask what was wrong. Roman shook his head instead of signing, relaxing into Logan. Virgil then came in, asking the same.

"M tired" Roman mumbled against Logan's chest. Virgil nodded, explaining to the confused Logan.

"Let's get to bed then, come on" Virgil said, taking Romans hand and dragging them upstairs to the empty bed. Roman didn't even bat an eye at the fact the two were alone with everyone either still out or downstairs. They just trusted Virgil, falling into bed. Virgil chuckled. "You really want to sleep in jeans and get Logan's lecture again?" Roman groaned, getting up and grabbing some pajamas and leaving for the bathroom. That did worry them still, changing in front of someone, but they were better. Roman huffed, going back to Virgil after changing. Virgil pat the side of the bed for Roman to join zem. Roman smiled softly, cuddling up to Virgil, falling asleep in Virgil's hold.

Yeah, they were definitely better.