ah! we meet again

Marinette landed on the rooftop flawlessly. Looking around, she couldn't smell anyone.

 Well even if they were here, they would have used scent blockers…

She controlled her scent which filled the rooftop to show the presence of an alpha. Just when she released the scent, thumps were heard as the bat family announced their arrival.

Thump

The moonlight lit the entire rooftop as a red clad girl stood opposite to five men. Marinette stood there and let them analyse her. While she stared at the other side. A few minutes later….

Pffftttt

A sweet laughter broke the silence. Ladybug turned her head to the side and coughed a little to cover her laughter. 

"Chat is rubbing off on me"

She did her best to suppress her smile. In the moonlight, she stood there lips pursed together, face of a gentle omega and full pink lips which were lifted upwards and her eyebrows scrunched together, obviously trying to hold back laughter. She took a deep breath and put on a no-nonsense-only-business face but it was no use.

A scoff was heard from the other group. She sighed. "Sorry…" 

Well she couldn't hold back her laughter… so let's admit the mistake.

The stone faced senior raised an eyebrow obviously to show his disapproval.

She just ignored them and started.

"I'm called ladybug and I'm in-charge of the strategies during the battles. I'm also three first person to get a job other than my partner, chat noir. As you all know I'm here to answer your questions…."

She felt a murderous gaze and turned her head towards it. She saw the shortest of them looking at her and the atmosphere was a bit awkward and she felt a headache coming. Following her gaze, everyone stared at the man with green, yellow and red outfit aka Robin. She saw the lips of Nightwing twitch as he pulled the person aside and said something to him. 

Then Batman spoke, emotionless. 

"We have seen the blog we were informed of. Why is it you didn't ask for help?"

Ladybug opened her mouth and said seriously, "I didn't have knowledge of your existence-" 

This time she was cut by muffled laughter. Batman gave a glare to the shadows and looked at her.

"-uhhh and since you know we are just teenagers and don't have common sense as adults. All my teammates worship me as a leader and automatically thought I knew about you but didn't approach you. And Batman is more like a legend for me. Don't look at me like that sir I'm being completely honest." 

She gave a helpless smile like she wasn't lying on their faces.

"You are an alpha?" A voice asked. She turned around to see Nightwing with a small and relaxed smile.

She smiled to confirm. Alphas and alphas have little to no attraction so all the miraculous holders whether apha, beta or omega, change into alphas. Of course it is the worst in omegas as they smell like weak alphas.

Batman looked at them and raised his hand. He then threw something to Ladybug. She caught it as a reflex and saw it was a communicator of some type. So she threw it back.

"I don't need this. I can directly call you. Or the person listening right now. See." 

She touched her yoyo and then Red Robin who was sitting in the batcave jumped at the sudden call.

All of the people looked at the red clad female in vigilance who helplessly shook her head and said, "Magic?" 

Batman grunted. She felt the pressure around her was getting higher and higher and inwardly gave herself a thumbs up for successfully ruining the senior's mood. At least she left quite an impression on them, good or bad.

She tried to change the atmosphere as she hurriedly sent some extra information about the situation in Paris to the batcomputer and tried to smile but as soon as she sent it, the air seen to be cooler and Batman looked like he wants to murder her. She felt her legs going soft. Just as she was about to fall down from the glare, a cheerful voice sounded.

"Batman! I will take it from here! You know how your skills with kids are!" She turned to look at Nightwing with star shadows eyes. Right now she could even see a halo on his head!

She was blocked from the glare by Nightwing who used his own body to block her from Batman's glare.

And the crisis was somehow prevented. While ladybug felt like she's going to die. Soooo dangerous. She shuddered and her knees gave up.

Before she fell on the floor, she was caught by a pair of arms. She did up straight, looking embarrassed and her ears turned red.

Nightwing gave her a smile and went off. But from the inside, he felt that something was off. She was clearly an alpha. But her face is delicate and when he touches her, her body is soft, just like normal omegas. He remembered the feeling of soft skin under his hands.

So soft...