Chapter 36

Isaacs POV

I woke up and at first didn't realize where I was.

"Good morning Isaac!" I heard Kelly say.

"Oh, morning. What time is it?"

"7:00."

"Oh crap! I need to get to school!"

"School? Nah, you are not going to school."

"Uh, I'm not skipping class Kelly."

"What? Yes you are."

"Uh.. what will Alice and Bethany tell Jordan?"

"I dunno. But, you can stay and hang out with your girlfriend!"

"Um.. I don't know.."

"Come on Isaac, I'm suspended for a week, I wouldn't be able to see you! Just stay here, it'll be just fine."

"Uh, okay. Fine."

Kelly leaned in and grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me close to her and kissed me.

"There. We will be able to do this all day. Just the two of us."

Alice's POV

I was so worried about Isaac! He hasn't answered any of my texts or calls, he hasn't come home! I wonder what him and Kelly are doing..

I was thinking so much about Isaac that I didn't realize where I was going..

"Ow!" I heard someone say.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." I said looking up to see two familiar faces. Gerrit and Derek.

"Oh hey Alice!" They both said at the same time.

"Hey, do you happen to know where the new science lab is? Usually Isaac walks me. But he didn't come home from Kelly's house last night."

"Yeah, of course we'll walk you. Though, Derek here might have to go. Isn't that right?" Said Gerrit.

"Uh, what? No. I want to walk Alice!"

"Go away now Derek. I'm walking Alice because we have the same class."

"Whatever. See ya around Al." Said Derek as he walked off to his class farther down the hall.

"So, Isaac is into Kelly now? I told you. First it was Courtney. Now Kelly! I'm telling ya, these Fryes ain't good."

"Shut up Gerrit! Isaac is amazing. He is just going through some things. That's all."

"Whatever. So, I hear there is a school dance soon? Who are you going with?"

"My boyfriend. Jordan."

"Uh, what? Jordan? Another Frye!? Are you serious!"

"Yup."

"Oh. You're very dumb."

"Thank you."

"Anyway.. have you been reading the comments on VenturianTales last video? You guys haven't recorded in a week! You need to today. Seriously."

"Well, we're very busy. We have had some officer and his gang search and look around our house for things about my dad."

"What did your dad do to you? If you don't mind me asking."

"He hurt me. And made me do everything for the house. I was all alone. He wouldn't teach me anything. He wouldn't let me see other people. Then I secretly met my ex boyfriend, Luke. And we used to do EVERYTHING together! But then he left for a couple days. And the day I decided to run away from home, he called me telling me he had been cheating on me."

"Oh wow. Then you showed up at the Fryes?"

"Yup. And Jordan let me in, took care of me, listened to my story, and then made sure I was alright."

"Woah.. that's awesome in a sad kind of way, you know? Anyway, here is the room. I sit in the way back, your seat is in the middle. See you later Alice."

"Bye."