Chapter 8

Jordan's POV

A couple minutes after Alice had gone to sleep in my arms, I heard a voice outside my door, almost a cry.

I couldn't get up, because I'd wake Alice and she needed some rest. So I whisper yelled, "I hear you, whoever is outside my door.. who is it? And please come in, but be quiet, Alice is sleeping.

Then I heard Isaacs voice, and he came in, crying.

"What is wrong Isaac?!"

"I heard everything since Alice got the phone call."

"Isaac? You were eavesdropping?"

"Umm..uh.. yeah I guess..."

"Well, why are you crying?"

"Alice is going to get hurt! I don't want her to get hurt.. I.. uh.. love her.."

"I don't want her to get hurt either, I love her too. But I'll protect her, so don't worry little bro. Everything will be okay."

"Jordan?"

"Yeah?"

"I really love her, but I think she loves you. So please take care of her, I will never move on from her. She is my everything. And I know that doesn't sound right, considering I've only known her for a month.. but, she's just so perfect. And I love her.."

"I always thought she loved you more.."

"Well, I don't know, we'll have to ask her."

"No, she is going through quite enough, she doesn't need this, we will both support and love her."

"I'm scared.. her dad will come soon, I just know it.."

"Don't be scared Isaac, we got this. Now go give this info to the girls ok?"

"Ok."