Chapter 7

Jordan's POV

I laid on my bed, thinking about Alice.

I wanted so much to be able to call her mine. I would ask her out.. but I'm not sure she feels the same way.. I think she likes Isaac.

Then Alice came in my room and said, "Hey, Jordan! Um, everyone wants to record a Gmod right now, and I was wondering if I could watch?"

"Yeah! That would be great! Plus I'm really bored right now, so that'll give me something to do at least."

"Ok!"

Then everyone gathered and we started recording Gmod for about 15 minutes. Alice was watching me until I said the outro, and then we edited the video together on my bed.

Then Alice's phone goes off and she looks down at it and puts it on speaker for both of us to hear, this was the phone call:

A: Hello?

P: (stands for "person")

Hello. Is this Alice?

A: uh.. who are you?

P: This is your father, you know, the one that you ran away from a month ago?

A: nope, I think you have the wrong number.

P: Alice Kinsley shut up. I know it's you.

A: whatever, what do you want?

P: tell me where you are, so I can hunt you down, bring you back home and beat you! DO YOU HEAR ME YOUNG LADY!?

A: uh, I'm not sure where I am, and even if I knew where I was, I would not tell you.

P: fine, fine. I'll just track down your phone.

A: well you might know where I'll be, but, I will not come with you.

P: oh you're hilarious, you think you have a choice!

A: bye dad

P: I'll see you soon. I look forward to it, I need someone to let my anger out on!

Then Alice hung up the phone. I looked deep into her scared green eyes, and hugged her so tight, and I got a flashback of me when I was younger with my mom, and when I got scared, she sang to me and it always helped..

I just couldn't help myself, and I wrapped Alice in my arms, kissed her forehead, I told her I would protect her, and I'd never let her go. And I started singing a lullaby, then she smiled, and said, "Jordan Frye, I don't have a clue why you would help a person like me.. but I am so freaking thankful for you. So, thank you."

Then she fell asleep, while I sang to her..