Chapter One

Author's Note: This story was inspired by another Super Junior Fan-Fiction written by malou_lovewriting and her story is titled 'My Vampire Idols'. I was impressed with the concept for her story but I wasn't impressed with her writing style. But I'm not trying to be insulting or anything like that but I decided to make my own re-vamped version of her original story. Some credit goes to malou_lovewriting for the story concept but some of the story's plot and characters have changed for my story. You may now process with the story. Enjoy. ^-^

 ~        *        ~        *        ~

The police sirens flashed as they surrounded the gym pushing the high school students back as they rushed to collect evidence and transport the dead body to the morgue. The dead body laid on its back with a white sheet draped over it while students pushed to see who the unfortunate victim was as the police forced the frightened youngsters back. Emily was thrashed around as she was curious to see who had perished from this world. As she was pushed forward, she got a clear view of the crime scene as the coroner officers picked up the lifeless body. Just as the body was about to be loaded onto the van, the man holding the front of the body tripped and the body fell backwards exposing itself to the crowd of students.

The crowd screamed as Emily stood motionless as she saw the lifeless body of her high school friend named Raven. Her complexion was pale white with drying blood dripping from her jagged throat wound as the officers shuffled to get the body into the van. The officer waved his hands in front of Emily but that didn't phase her as she was traumatized by the horrific scene that scarred her mind. She was shook by the officer when finally she snapped and fell forward into the officer's arms sobbing aloud as her tears ran rivers down her face.

“Raven!” Emily cried as she was set on the ground and covered with a blanket as the crowd of students was cleared away. She laid on the cold cement as she couldn't contain her sorrows. Her two other friends Heather and Jaeden rushed to her side as the police finished their investigation and began to pack up their gear.

“Emily!” Her friends hugged her as she continued to cry. Her tears blinding her vision and her hearing became impaired as her friends called to her as the moment began to fade.

~         *         ~         *         ~         *         ~

“Emily?!” Heather shook Emily from her daydream to find herself sitting inside their homeroom at the high school. She must of dozed off because her friends looked at her with worry lingering in their eyes. She then rubbed her face and discovered wet tears smeared across her cheeks. She looked down at her papers and also discovered wet tears splatter on them.

“Are you okay?” It was Jaeden who asked as she gently rubbed Emily back. Emily replied, “I don't know. I just had another flashback and it was vivid too.” Her friends shook their heads in agreement as they too understood their friend's distress.

“We should stop here and finish our work tomorrow.” Heather suggested as she packed up her school supplies and stuffed them in her backpack. The others also agreed packing up their things as well.

“Yeah, it's getting late and my mom is probably getting worried.” Emily said walking with the girls outside, and through the school gates as they said their goodbyes and headed off home.

As the night approached, the air began to chill and the wind started to pick up as Emily walked the lonely streets of what she called home. She pulled her jacket closer to her body, trying to block out the coldness came with the nighttime. Most people would be wary of the dark but it didn't bother her at all. She liked the nighttime as must as she liked chocolate. She continued on walking as she enjoy the stars in the night sky. But if only she could ignore that one feeling she had. That feeling of being watched, like she was almost being followed. She turned around to find no one in sight but the feeling was still there, lingering like a predator stalking their prey. She quickly walked in the direction of her home and eventually made it safely home.

But Emily's feeling of being watched turned out to be true as two shadowy figures saw the girl walking by and safely followed her home after which they stalked the night looking for the next course of their dinner time meal. The two figures surfed the rooftops until they came upon a few robbers in a small house of which they immediately disposed into a dumpster nearby as they continued throughout the night.