justice for wells

lizz's pov

i woke up in a tent. i dont remember how i got there so it really creeped me out. i looked over and saw bellamy once again i end up in his tent. i sat up and looked at my arm the cloth was changed to a different one which was dry. my head felt fine now so thats good. i stood up trying not to wake bellamy up. but he did. "hey there princess" he said smiling a bit. "youre smiling.

. whats going on, are you gonna kill me" i said in a joking way. he just smirked and stood up. 'that damm smirk' i thought. "why did you want me to" he said stepping closer.
i stepped back "n..no". i felt a little uncomfortable.

he stepped back and sat on the bed "hows your head?". "its fine it doesnt hurt anymore" i said giving him a slight smile."bellamy" we heard murphy yell. bellamy ran outside and i waited for a while before leaving aswell.

-

"clarke what are you doing? " i asked as she walked up to monty and i. "making her feel" she said as she took her hand out for monty to take. "i dont know what you mean but i assume you want to take the wristband off" i said as she nodded. "okay then well good luck im gonna go train some more" i said walking out of the dropship.

i still had bellamys shirt and knive so i decided to get him something in return. "blake wait up" i yelled as i ran to him. "calling me by my last name now huh, miss paige" he said turning towards me. "catch" i said as i threw him an apple. he catched it and looked like he was supressing a smile.

i was about to walk away when bellamy grabbed my hand and he once again dragged me allong. "what is it with you and dragging me for fuck sake" i said annoyed. "because if i didnt you wouldnt come with me in the first place" he said letting go of me. "got a point there" I said smiling a bit.

suddenly jasper, octavia,and clarke came in. bellamys expression turned serious again. they showed us a knife made out of dropship materials and what seemed to be wells his fingers.
i almost gagged at the sight. "who else knows of this" i asked before anyone els could say a thing.

"no one we brought it straight here" octavia said leaning on the table."which means the grounders didnt kill wells, it was one of us" clarke said. " good work Sherlock " i mumbled, i think bellamy heard since he chuckled pretty loud.

"what" clarke asked. he just shook his head. "so there's a killer in camp" jasper asked. "there's more than one murderer in camp" bellamy started. "this ist news" i continued. "we need to keep quiet "bellamy finished.

"exactly"i said noticing that Clarke Was getting a little angry. She got up and probably wanted to go off at Murphy. Since it was his knife as far as I could make out from the J.M. On the handle of the knife. Bellamy stood in front of Clarke grabbing her arm." get out of my way Bellamy" Clarke said trying to make her way through.

I stepped next to Bellamy making it impossible for Clarke to move past us.
"Clarke be smart about this, alright look at what we've achieved, the walls patrols" . Bellamy started
"I hate to say this but hes is right, like it or not making them think the grounder killed wells is good for us" I continued.

Clarke rolled her eyes "oh yeah good for you you mean. Keep people afraid and they'll work for you is that it" she practically yelled. Bellamy just said "yes" now looking at me for some reason. Jesper and Octavia where now just staring they stood there not saying a word.

Everything started to be fuzzy all of a sudden and I had to sit down. I couldn't hear what everyone was saying at this point, I was completely zoned out. Bellamy was still talking to Clarke but jesper walked over to me he started talking to me but the words where complete gibberish.

I mumbled a "what" before snapping out of it. "I said are you okay" jesper said laying a hand on my knee. I gave a quick nod and saw Clarke had went outside. "Shit" I said standing up and running outside.

I thought I might have been on time but I was wrong. Clarke was already yelling at Murphy. "this won't end well" I said as I pass some guys