Rea Of Light

Lizz's pov

We finally came to the ground. "lizz" Jasper started. I was standing with both my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.

I pushed a hand up "not now jesp" was all I said. I stared to the ground. "got something to say" Bellamy said to Finn anoyyed.

"Yeah I told you no guns" Finn argued.
"And I told you we couldn't trust the grounders and I was right" Clarke yelled. ''And why didn't you tell me" raven said.

"I tried but you where to busy making gunpowder for your guns" Finn snapped back. "You're lucky we did, they came out there to kill you finn" Bellamy said with a slight change of additude.

I was still standing there feeling like every thing is now upside down and spinning like a Damm carousel.

I cant make much sense of what was going besides the whole fact everyone is yelling at each other.

"Can yall just shut up I think I'm gonna be sick" I yell as I stumble to the bushes close to me. I could hear some mumbled out voices then silence. They probably left, well that or maybe they couldn't handle the vomiting mess that is now in front of them.

After that I felt fine I don't know what came over me but overall I was glad it was over it wasn't completely over sadly I still felt Nauseous but I couldn't vomit.

I hadn't realized Bellamy was still here. He looked at me worried and said, "come on princess let's get you back up".

He helped me up and I didn't struggle, though I hated the way this made me look; Weak, soft even.

To my friends that might seem okay but to the others I feel like I'm seposed to be strong or at least stronger than I am.

I look up and see an almost purple Rea of light come towards earth. "is that. The exodus ship" Bellamy finished. "guess Clarke's mom is early" I say.

"honestly if I didn't know it was the ship I would have probably freaked out thinking it was a meteor" I joked as I still held on onto Bellamys tanned and strong arms.

I could feel him smiling so I guess I did my job for today. "I'm so exhausted I should probably go to bed" I said.

Bellamy picked me up and so we went to his tent and he once again layed me on his bed." Stay with me please" I mumbled as I hugged his arm.

(A/N)

I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER, I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH A LOT LATELY AND HAVEN'T GOT THE TIME TO MAKE CHAPTERS AT ALL

I'M SO SORRYYYYY
I REALLY TRY TO KEEP UPLOADING CHAPTERS BUT. RIGHT NOW IT'S JUST A LOTT