Your Killing Me

Lizz's pov

"We've been searching for hours" one of the two girls said. "I've lost the trail" finn spoke up. Bellamy looked worried, "keep looking"." I have a bad feeling about this" I said looking up at the trees.

The same girl as before grabbed my hand "where's John" she asked. I looked around eventually spotting him. "guys, he's dead" I yelled.

The girl. Started running away from the group. "I tried to run after her but once I cached up she was dead.

I ran as fast as I could there was so much chaos. I couldn't find the others anymore." Bellamy" I yelled. A grounder went straight for me. I grabbed my knife and threw it to their head. Killing them.

"lizz where are you" Bellamy yelled back. I finally saw him I took my knives out of the body of the person I just  killed and ran to Bellamy.

"They're playing with us, they could kill us whenever they want" finn said probably not knowing I just killed a grounder. "then they should get it over with" jasper screamed. I got to him and laid my hand on his mouth "shh don't you want to see Octavia again" I said. He seemed to calm down then slowly nodded.

Grounders where now running from left and right. "were fucked" I said as I prepare myself for what's to come. Then a loud horn went of and all the grounders ran. "they're leaving" bell said. "that horn what's it mean" the girl with read hear said. "acid Fogg" finn replied. "we have to run" she said.

Finn grabbed a tent and I knew what he meant. "no time" I say as I help finn get the tent ready. We all went inside and made sure no air could come in. I was squished between Bellamy and jasper. Bellamy pulled me closer making more room for others but les for us. I felt helpless sitting there trapped held by bell and imprisoned by the tent surrounded by acid Fogg.

Bellamy opened the tent, the Fogg was gone. "bell look" I said pointing to a grounder who seemed to be alone. "Can we run now" the redhead asked.
"no we follow it" bell answered. I nodded and walked to them I knew finn and Bellamy where still talking but I don't really care. I care about finding Octavia and keeping jasper save.

-

"Bellamy" I heard Octavia say. Bellamy ran to her "Octavia". I just smiled at the sight of the two of them reunited. Octavia went to hug jasper than me"how did you find me" she asked.

"Following him" jasper said proud. "we should go before he wakes up" Octavia said braking from the hug. "he's not gonna wake up" Bellamy said. I looked at him knowing what was about to happen.

I crouched down beside the grounder.
"what's this" I say looking at the horn on his belt. "watch out" finn yelled. I got slammed against the rocks. I yelled in pain. I couldn't move, my body was probably in shock. I could hear what was going on but that was about it.

After awhile I felt two strong arms pick me up again. "your Killing me lizz you know that" the voice said. Another set of voices went "she's gonna be okay don't worry to much" and "she's strong believe me". how much I wanted to screem that I was awake.