Operation Kick Murphys Butt

-

I walked towards the drop ship, where a lot of people had gathered around. "whats Goin on" I asked Octavia who was holding a walkie-talkie. "he has jasper". Who who has him" I asked concerned. "Murphy" she started. I cut her off and grabbed the walkie.'cant I have one day where no one tries to kill anyone'. "alright Murphy what the hell do you think you're doing".

"afternoon princess nice to finally talk to you again" he said and I swear I could just imagine the way he looked right now smirking at the walkie. "I swear to fuck if you hurt jasper I will kill you." I yelled.

"nawh is our little princess mad" Murphy said fake whining. Bellamy had just gotten here and grabbed the walkie-talkie from me. "what do you want Murphy" he asked. It was quiet for a while then Murphy spoke up "you".

"No way" I told bell. "I'm not letting him get you". Alright well then jasper any last words" Murphys voice echoed through the mic of the walkie. "please don't" was all jasper said. Jason was now standing next to me holding my hand."Murphy" Bellamy yelled"you got yourself a deal."

Bellamy gave me a kiss on my forehead and whispered" there's a hole in the second floor, I love you". I love you too" was all I managed to say. The door of the drop ship had lowered and jasper came stumbling out. Jason and I catched him. Murphy stared at me smiling as I watched Bellamy walk into the ship and the door close behind him.

I told jasper and Jason about the hole then raven and Octavia came and raven talked about some sort of wired thing in the lower part of the ship below the deck. "I have a plan. First we need O to talk on the walkie keep Murphy busy than raven you go below deck and ya know do your thing. If Murphy tries something funny or O fails to keep busy long enough I come in from my hiding spot on the second floor. Everyone know what to do?" I asked. They all nodded. "alright Operation Kick Murphys Butt is a go".

-

I climb up from the side of the ship hoping Murphy doesn't hear it. I got in the ship the hatch was still open so I needed to stay clear of that. I was waiting hoping raven was quick enough so that I didn't need to come out of hiding when Murphy started to fire his gun. I risked it to look down, 'thank God he's okay, wait what was he shooting at then'. I heard Octavia yell through the walkie asking if Bellamy was okay. Murphy still had no clue where me and raven were and the shots he fired were just to scare us.

That's when I heard Murphy tell bell that he needed to make a noose. 'Wait does that mean, oh God Murphy is gonna make bell hang himself'. I looked down I saw Bellamy who now had the noose around his neck. He looked up and his eyes met mine for a second. His eyes were watering as were mine.

"not so tough now are you Blake" Murphy yells, he stops for a minute then starts "you know I really thought your little princess would have come to attempt to save you but then again I guess she cares more about goggles than you." I couldn't bare looking at this scene I wanted to jump down and kill him. He's the reason for so much pain so much death, yet all I can do is wait till raven does her thing.

Once again shots where fired this time up towards me luckily I was quick to move away before the bullets could hit me. "where are you princess, I know your out there". "shit" I mumble. "alright alright don't shoot I yell as I slowly climb down.

Murphy grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and then proceeded to feel me up and down to check for weapons which he than throws on the table. "how about I let you watch as I kill your precious little princess"

"no" Bellamy yelled. "oh don't worry bell I'll let you to have a moment. He then pushed me towards Bellamy. Who was cuffed to a railing with one hand. His other holding on to the noose." I'm gonna get us out of this"i mumbled. I kissed him and said I love you.

Murphy grabbed me back up then asked" would you like to say your last words. I nodded. "fuck you" I said spitting in his face. "mother fucker" he said as he grabbed towards his gun which luckily for me had been empty. "shit" he said throwing the gun away still coming at me.I was to far away from my knives and Bellamy than I remembered.

I had putten a small knife in the side of my brah knowing he wouldn't feel it. I grabbed it out. Murphy and I were now fighting and Murphy managed to lend a couple good punches. I cut him in a couple places but then the tables turned again. He managed to tie my hands to the table then grabbed my own knife and held it to my throat. "you know what new deal I make her watch you die and I might let her life". Bellamy don't you fuckin dare"i said.

"shut up" Murphy said putting more pressure on a healing cut that was already there. I flinched. "don't I'll do it" Bellamy stands on top of a bucket with the noose around his neck. That's when Murphy had kicked the bucket out under his feet. "noo" I screamed and cried. Murphy then slapped me in the face. 'what was taking them so long' I thought.

I just cried. I sat there watching as I once again am about to lose him. My head was hurting and I swear Murphy probably opened up the old wound when we were fighting . I could feel the cold liqued run down my face.

That's when I heard the door open. "Are they in time,I wonder?". A couple of guys ran in and stormed after Murphy who had climbed up. Jason and Octavia cut loose Bellamy. Jasper on the other hand ran straight to me. "lizzy please be okay" he yelled cutting me loose and shaking me up. "I told you jasp stop calling me lizzy" I smiled softly.

"oh my God your bleeding" jasper yelled. "I know I'll be fine it's not that bad. is he okay, is Bellamy okay." I said. He helped me up and put me next to Octavia by Bellamys side. Octavia had landed a hand on my shoulder" he's okay he's breathing." you scared the shit out of me" I said to him. Bellamy looked at me and smiled.

"I promised remember".
"yeah you did".