Damn That Alarm

"Hnnggh!" I groan in annoyance. My cellphone alarm is waking me up. Wait! My phone alarm I have to get up! 

I immidiately sat up and dismissed my alarm. I blinked repeatedly. I was back in my room in Konkuk University. 

Was that a dream?! Was everything a dream?! Seeing Min Ho Oppa~ living in Min Ho Oppa's house, what about Sulli? How she takes care of me?

Was. that. all. a. dream?!! My foolish imagination kept breaking my heart. 

"You're such a fool to expect such things would happen Stace!" I scold myself. 

A knock on the door broke my silence. 

"Stacy! are you up now?" As expected, it was Kyouka! 

"I'm coming in!" He added.

I rushed to the comfort room just in time before the door opened. 

"Stacy, are you in the comfort room?" He asked.

"Yes Kyouka! I am, and don't you there come in!" I joked. 

I heard him chuckle. 

I was absent minded the whole time, thinking of the fantasy that happened in my dream. Kyouka said that the accident was just yesterday and he was shocked with my speedy recovery. I was puzzled knowing that I spent few days in Min Ho's residence, in my dream rather. 

Well, if that was all a dream then I would love to sleep and be with him again. 

I finished my homework and got ready for bed but then I cannot sleep. I shut my eyes close, after a few minutes I still can't sleep. I shifted from left to right position, but no luck I was still wide awake. In my frustration I just sat up and grabbed a book on my shelf. I laid down as I read and I drifted off to sleep.

Although it was pitch black. I can't see anything but darkess. Suddenly I am hearing a voice from afar, it's him! It is definetly him! 

"Min Ho Oppa!~" I called out.

"Take it" His said. 

"Take what?" I asked unsure of what he was saying.

"Take it... Take... the... off-" His voice was fading.

"Take the off?" I asked again but no one answered.

I repeatedly asked myself. "Take the off?" Is he asking me to have a vacation? a rest? a leave? I don't get it" I sighed. 

Just then I heard my phone alarm.

___________________________________________________

What did Lee Min Ho say? What was his purpose? Was it really a dream or was Stacy imagining things again? Find out in the next chapters <3

Thank you for waiting for the update~ The draft disappeared that I had to create a new chapter. Sorry and thank you for your continious support! <3

Love lots,

Lew <3