The Young Master?!

As the gate opened Stacy immediately jumped in her bed and covered herself with the comforter. She was mentally judging either to pretend to sleep and wait for the young master or welcome him below . After so much waiting and debating with herself she decided to go down instead.  She heard people laughing in the dining, she walked and greeted good afternoon wearing a smile.  The guy who she assumed was the Young Master turned around.  Her jaw dropped and her whole system froze.  "Oh!  Hello,  you're up now huh?" The young master smiled. 
"How are you feeling?  Stacy right?  He offered his hand. 

"Oh!  My!  Goosh!! 

Sulli was watching the scene in front of her,  she chuckled as Stacy's jaw dropped. She decided to interfere. 

"Stacy dear, your jaw." Sulli went near as she closed my mouth.

I was still star struck. OMG! Is this really true?! My heart is beating so fast. I can't move, I feel my cheeks burning. 

"Sorry, where's my manners?" He smiled. "Lee Min Ho at your service" Once again he flashed his oh so warming smile.

All I could do is stare back at him and smile like a crazy fool. I tried to pinch myself and I felt it. 

"Min Ho Oppa?" I tried to touch his cheeks and it was so soft. I pulled my hand back in embarrassment. 

"Excuse me.." I bowed and ran towards my room.

"OHH MY GOSH!! I JUST TOUCHED MIN HO OPPA'S CHEEKS!!!" I squealed as I jumped and roll in the bed."Is this for real?! It is! I am not dreaming. I hugged the pillow and rolled on my bed, until...

THUD!

"Ouch!!" I fell of the bed.

I heard someone coming. I tried my best to stand up but unfortunately my butt hurts.

The door opened and I saw Min Ho again. 

He hurriedly went beside me. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Ugh.. yea..." Was all I said.

I wasn't expecting what he did next.

He carried me bridal style and laid me on the bed. "You sure nothing hurts?" He asked again.

I shook my head. "We could stay like this forever" I said.

Well.. actually that was only in my head.

He fixed my pillow and made it fluffy. His face was near mine. My heart is thumping fast, I have a feeling that he can hear it too.

He looked at my eyes intently, I gulped down. 

"Cut!" Sulli entered the scene. Min Ho stood up and scratched his head. "Ahjumma!" He protested.

Was that a pink blush I just saw? Was he blushing?! Does he like me?

Dream on Stacy! The left side of my brain said. that wasn't a blush and you know it. Why will he even like you? He's high and you're like a peasant.

"I heard a loud noise, what happened?" Sulli asked.

"Well.. uh.. I stumbled" I said.

"Stumbled?" Sulli asked.

I just nodded. It was a good thing that they bought it.

"You sure you don't want to go to the infirmary?" Min Ho asked again.

I shook my head. "I'm good thank you" 

"You're welcome. You're free to stay here as long as you like" He smiled.

Oh dear! I might die with your killer smile. Shoot! I'm being corny again, but the hell!! It feels like heaven.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen to Min Ho and Stacy.
Was he really blushing or was it because of the fall? Will Stacy have a her dream come true or will she keep on living in her fantasy?

Stay tuned with the next chapters.

Hi guys! As promised! I updated before the week ends. Feel free to comment on your reactions and suggestions it will help me a lot. Thanks for supporting. Thanks for the reads and likes. Keep em coming ^^

Love you guys! \m/

Lew <3