Konkuk University

"Stacy... Im Stacy Alexander" I smiled.

"ohh.. a foreigner.." Kyun Min smiled.

Have I said that mostly people back where I live thought I was a Japanese or Korean ? Despite me being a Canadian. I have chinky eyes just like my mom's. I could really be mistaken for as an Asian, except that I really have white skin tone

We managed to get up the stair steps. The other guy looks actually like Kyun Min. Once again I noticed the shiny silver on their uniform, it says

"Jyun Min" whhoooppss I blurted it out once again. I saw Jyun Min smiled. He opened the door and helped Kyun Min with my baggage. 

They are like twins. I thought but then I let it slip and followed their lead.

As we entered. The fascade was big and beautiful, it was more than what I expected. There were flowers everywhere placed on a gold vase with shiny stones on it.

there was a banner that says Welcome to Konkuk University.. just then it came to my senses that I was at the wrong University. If I am not mistaken, I applied for Kyuka University. Just then the two smiled, it was more of a comforting smile and a I know what you are thinking smile.

I just looked at them, just when I was to ask them. Before my mouth could open they spoke.

"just save your questions for later." they chorused.

Just what did I get myself into? 

We walked around the campus and hey, I would be lying if I said the guys were'nt cute. I think I found myself crushing on some of them, then suddenly something got my attention.

"yooohooo! earth to miss Alexander"

I saw Kyun Min waving his hand in front of my eyes.

"o-ooohh... sorry bout that.." My face turned red, I felt embarrassed on how I acted.

Kyun Min and Jyun Min just chuckled. Which made me more felt uneasy.  

I found myself together with the Myun's in front of a big door which was covered with gold and silver lining. Somewhere in the middle has a board that says "Student Welfare Office"

"eeehh?" I inclined my head. The two disregarded me and opened the door.  

We went inside, it was so sparkly and students were sitting pretty behind the desk.