Korea here I come !

~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*

I immidiately ran upstairs and I was so excited. I packed my stuff. When I opened my drawer I saw Lee Min Ho.

" Hey! I'm one step closer meeting you..." I giggled "I told you I can" I added.

After packing up I went to my bed and my eyes shut.

"Stacey Honey..." I heard a voice. Then suddenly I opened my eyes and blinked. I saw mom in front of me.

" its already 3 AM honey..." Mom said.

As I heard 3 AM I instinctively stood up and rushed to the comfort room and fixed myself. My flight is 6 AM Dad drove me to the airport of course mom was with us.

"Where's Harris?" I asked.

"He was asked to do something Honey.." Dad said.

seriously?! Its just 4 AM! And he has to do something this early?! Yea right dad... As if I would believe that.

"Its 4 AM Dad?" I simply said.

I noticed mom facepalmed.

"honey... of course he's still asleep. I was just kidding about earlier of course." Dad chuckled. I saw mom did another facepalm.

I didnt hesitate to ask anymore. I know they were hiding something. I sighed. It would be the last time I could be with my best friend and he's not here. Great.

We reached the airport and after few hours my flight was called. I bid goodbye to mom and dad. Before I left I rummage through my stuff and gave mom a box wrapped with blue giftwrapper.

"mom...please give this to Harris " I placed it on mom's palm. I knitted a shirt for him.

Mom smiled " I will dear..." after a long exchange of goodbyes I left.

Im here now at the airplane after a long wait. This plane is huge! I roamed around the airplane before sitting on my seat.

woah ! this plane has a miny bar and it has a second floor. The comfort room was so clean and nice.

So this would be my surroundings when I graduate in college. Yup, I decided to take up Hotel and Restaurant Management. This course is great coz I've got a lot of jobs to choose from.

When I felt tired I decided to sit and the captain spoke that we were about to fly.

The staff were so friendly. The flight attendants even danced, as a turorial on what to do if there was an emergency. They looked so cute with their uniforms. After that they served me my meal. I looked out the window, I saw the clouds and of course the sun which was about to rise. I felt like I was flying too. I didnt notice that I fell asleep the whole flight.

"We are now arriving at Incheon International Airport" The Captain announced.

I rubbed my eyes and got up. I got my stuff and got down the plane. Brrrr... It was so cold! I got my french coat and exited. I saw a guy holding a banner that says Stacy Alexander. I didnt know someone would welcome me. I went near him and he asked if I was Stacy. I smiled and nodded. There was a service waiting for me afterall.

While we were traveling I was looking out of the window. I looked like an excited child who was about to go to a playground.

Everything was so beautiful and peaceful. I was really really happy, I had another reason for peeking out the car window...

I might see Min Ho oppa !

I was brought to an exclusive school. As we entered the gates, my eyes widened seeing how big and beautiful the school is big and beautiful it had a small garden at the middle. We stopped in front of the school door. The driver stepped out and got my stuff on the trunk while there were 2 guys standing in front of the school gate, they were smiling. In my opinion they were cute. :">

Anyway, one of them went down the stair steps and opened my door.

"woah! too exclusive..." I thought.

"welcome to Konkuk University" the guy said as he opened th door. He smiled and bowed.

I stepped out and thanked him and the driver. The guy got my stuff, I noticed a shiny silver thing on his upper left uniform.

"Kyun Min" I read.

I noticed he smiled. whooppss I think I said it out loud. I blushed

" may I know your name young lady?" Kyun Min smiled.

"Stacy... Im Stacy Alexander" I smiled.

--

end of chapter 3... hihi I'll be making chapter 4 next ^^

Please comment . fan . and vote.

THANKS ! ^^

lovelots,

Lew <3