Reconnected

Once again I woke up because of the alarm. 

But this one for sure was a weird and confusing dream.

I dreamt of Min Ho oppa once again, he was saying something. 

'Take the off...?' I tried to remember before his voices faded out. 

I shook my head repeatedly and sat up and rolled myself off of bed. When I was already dressed I sat on my bed as I brushed my hair. 

Time passed by and I started to wonder.

Thrity minutes past by but there was no sign og Kyouya. 

I suddenly began to worry. I got my phone and called Kyouya, no one is picking up the phone. I tried dialling his number again. After a few rings I let out a loud sigh. Finally someone picked up. 

"Why are you calling so early in the morning?" The voice said on the other line.

"Early in the morning?!!" I protested. "It is already quarted to nine! Our class starts at nine!" I added .

I heard him tsked on the other line. Even I am not seeing him right now I know he is wearing that smirk face.

"Go to sleep!" Kyouya said.

"What?! I don-" I was cut off. 

"It is a Saturday dummy, go to bed and stop disturbing someone on a free day" With that he hang up.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 'Oh my!' 

It is Saturday!

I texted him and said sorry. 

But then I don't think I can go back to bed, I no longer feel sleepy. 

Just in time my laptop buzzed. 

Someone is calling through Skype.

I smiled as I saw who was calling. I shook my head lightly and dropped my whole body facing my laptop.

As I answered the call I was grinning. 

"Heyo! Good Morning!!" I greeted in a cheerful voice.

"What's so good in the morning?! You said you would never forget me!"

I giggled. "Oh my! Who are you?" I act along. 

The person on the other line was pissed off. 

"Okay fine fine... sorry Harris! Of course I won't forget you, how will I ever forget my very bestest friend?" I smiled.

"Bestest is not even a word Stace!" Harris scolded.

"I know! That's why it makes you more special" I said. Ha! He was speechless. 

"Anyway how are you guys there?" I broke the silence.

"we're good.." He said as he smiled weakly. 

"Missing you..." He whispered.

"What?!" I pretended not to hear. 

"I said misused! That's another misused word!" He scolded.

I grinned once more watching him scold me. Oh boy! How I miss him. I was just watching him, he's even cuter when he's mad. 

"I missed you too!" I smiled widely. 

Once again he was speechless. 

We were talking the whole day. He even asked how my plan was, the reason why I flew here to Korea.

Lee Min Ho.

Of course I did not tell him my dream, he would go. 'You're so obsessed that you even dream about him.

Which led me to thinking what was Lee Min Ho trying to say?

__________________________________________________

Ta daaah! I tried to finish this chapter as soon as possible so that I can publish it at once. Hihi enjoy! 

I will be writing the next chappie too! Don't forget to vote and share~ 
Thank you guys <3

Love lots,
Lew Zandome