{3}{Evanstan}

OK so in this sebastian is 19 and Chris is 32 so you know what's going on and yeah maybe I'll make a book out of it well see

TW angst, Depression? Anxiety? Yeah all of that

Sebastian was walking down the street, a neutral look on his face but more sad and angry.

He was just on his way to the Café down the street as he heard his phone make a noise.
"Hey, here's Mackie, just wanted you to know that you are not getting the role sorry."

Sebastian felt a flood of anger and sadness flowing over his body.

He still went to the Café,took a seat in the back and tried to find different jobs/roles that still needed someone. He would do anything to just be an actor,even play a woman.

Sebastian orders the usual-a coffee with milk and a cinnamon roll-he searched and searched but didn't find anything. He almost hit the table but could still control himself cause he didn't want anyone to look at him.

Sebastian didn't have much money like, money but nothing you really could survive long with.

When the bell from the door rang he usually would just check to see who came in. He was still waiting for Mackie but no sight of him.

"Hey again, I can't come today, I have a interview thing for a role sorry, maybe next time".

That was just more frustrating for him. His best friend got a role and another and another but sebastian? No. Nothing. Nada.

He still lived with his parents but only has 2 weeks left to find something to live in cause his parents are gonna move but sebastian really wants to stay with Mackie.

Sebastian was frustradet. He didn't realise he was having an anxiety attack till he realized he was crying. But he couldn't get up to go to the bathroom. He just couldn't.

He heard the bell but didn't turn around.
A tall guy, who was wearing a black suit came to the back where sebastian sat and let himself down next to him,at the other table.

"are you okay?"

"w-what?"

"you're crying. Are you okay?"the man asked with a soft smile.

" I-yeah I'm good".

"can I sit next to you?" a nod followed to that question"oh you're having a cinnamon roll? Nice good choice".

"yeah I-I always e-eat it" Sebastian answered with red eyes and a little smile".

"Jesus, sorry you don't look good". The man said worried but still having that pretty smile.

"I'm Chris"

Sebastian looked up from his food and his blurry sight disapeard. "oh my" he just realized what a pretty man sat in front of him.

"I-I am Sebastian"

"nice to meet you Sebastian, you look horrible. Sorry I'm serious."

"i know I just I don't know. I had an anxiety attack. I didn't get the role I was auditioning for but my best friend got it.I don't wanna do this anymore"

"hey, you have any friends?" Chris asked still that smile on his face.

"uh yeah but I already said that yknow" Sebastian answered kinda confused.

"it's late. You wanna go to a bar or somethin?
I know don't trust strangers bu-"

"Yeah sure why not?"

"okay let's go"
--------------------------

After a *few* drinks later sebastian was drunk as fuck.

"hey slow down kid, you're already drunk as hell"

"i-i'm not a kid"
Sebastian answered "also im gonna go to the b... Bathroom?"

Kinda worried Chris just replied with a casual"yeah do that. Should I come with you?".

" oh hello uh-kid? You're drunk huh?"the stranger sebastian just bumped into asked him.

" I-I-im not!"Sebastian replied concerned about the situation cause he knows it's illegal what they both just did.

He kinda escaped the situation cause one of the friends of the random stranger came up to the him.

He just went to the bathroom-that was full of weird drunk guys-and tried to be as quick as possible so he yould go back to Chris.

"So... What do you do for a living?"

Sebastian didn't know if he should lie or not but he just spit it out. "I still go to college, you?"

"well I, uhm well I am? OK easy I write scripts?" you could tell Chris was kinda awkward cause sebastian was starting an 'interview' now.

"that's impressive"

"thanks I just have a question for you. Where do you live?"

"I still live with my partents but like I'm searching for uh yeah, for a flat or somethin like that."Sebastian said, ashamed of still living with his parents.

" well I lived with my parents  till I was 22 so..."Chris said with a little chuckle and a small grin formed on sebastian lips.

Sebastian laughed "you?! Really?"not believing him.

" yeah... So different subject uh you wanna meet up tomorow at the. Café?

"sure"

So should I make a book out of it? Shouldn't I? Idk tell me