{2}Evanstan

Hi this is gonna be awkward but hey gonna do my best

"Sebastian? Are you there?" Chris yelled, Dodger barking cause someone came in the front door of the apartment.

"Yeah it's me" he answered in a sleepy tone.

"oh you had a rough day? Do you want anything to eat or something?"

"first yeah and second yeah" he said with a soft smile on his lips.

Chris immediately went into the kitchen to make his boyfriend something to eat.

"im gonna take... Uh uhm a shower?"

"do that Bubs! I love you!" Chris yelled from the kitchen.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!"

"oh Dodger I don't know if I really deserve that perfect guy" Chris talked to his Dog,that was laying down next to him in the kitchen.

"OK so we are gonna do some Asian stuff? Or something different? We can eat pizza too-no wait he's probably really hungry and wants something good to eat... Maybe Spagetti? Yeah that's it.

"hey Hun, I'm ready and hungry as hell" Sebastian walked into the kitchen in one of Chris's hoodies that was way to big for him.

"give me a bit yea?-oh you look gorgeous".

"I know, you don't have to tell me that" seb said ironically enough for Chris to understand.

"you wanna read something? I'm almost ready with cooking. Or do you wanna cuddle with Dodge here? I think he needs it, and you do too"Chris said with a smirk on his face.

Sebastian sat down on the ground, without being in Chris's way." Dogder, c'mere, c'mon".

Dogder jumped up and ran to sebastian to throw himself on his back, waiting for cuddles.

"Dinner's ready"

"c'mon Dodger, I have to get up"Seb said smiling and laughing like a little child.

They ate dinner and decided to go to bed.

"Night Dodger"Sebastian told the dog.

When they changed there clothes they just laid in bed. Chris reading a book und sebastian trying to interact with his feet to get Chris's attention.

"what's wrong Bubs?"

"I wanna cuddle"seb pouted like a child.

"Sure my little baby" Chris laughed.

"hm mhm"

Sebastian chuckled and went nearer to Chris in his chest.

"Goodnight Bub"

"Goodnight hun"